Did anyone unexpectedly fall in love with their BBC ?

Sooo , what happened or was she just talking because of those feelings a the moment ? That happens a lot.

I eventually stopped getting together with her (and her cuck husband) because I was afraid I was going to get her pregnant (we were barebacking). And then I moved away. Far, faaaaaar away. Yeah, she was letting me nut in her . . . no condoms. Eventually lost touch.

I am and it's been wonderful for me. I'm now living with him most of the time and I'm still married to my husband who still loves and supports me and I love him :love:. This has been going on for well over a year now and life couldn't be better for all involved :)
Nice , thank for sharing beenbleackened 💖

I eventually stopped getting together with her (and her cuck husband) because I was afraid I was going to get her pregnant (we were barebacking). And then I moved away. Far, faaaaaar away. Yeah, she was letting me nut in her . . . no condoms. Eventually lost touch.
Far faaaar away lol thanks bro.

What does it mean when a woman let's you cum inside of her knowing full well that she could get pregnant? Must she necessarily have SOME feelings for you at some level? After all, women are emotional beings.

Or, is she possibly just being a total whore? A slut? Or even using you just to get something that she (and her husband) want? Her motivations could be any of these, or more. Like I said, she said she loved me, and I believed her too.

I am and it's been wonderful for me. I'm now living with him most of the time and I'm still married to my husband who still loves and supports me and I love him :love:. This has been going on for well over a year now and life couldn't be better for all involved :)

And you're one of the hottest white chicks on this site too. Good for you if all three found something that works for you. As for me, it's a HUGE turn on to think about impregnating a hot wife in front of her husband and giving her the black baby she moans in my ear that she wants . . . but I've decided to keep it at that . . . a fantasy. Moved far, faaaaaar away LOL!

What does it mean when a woman let's you cum inside of her knowing full well that she could get pregnant? Must she necessarily have SOME feelings for you at some level? After all, women are emotional beings.

Or, is she possibly just being a total whore? A slut? Or even using you just to get something that she (and her husband) want? Her motivations could be any of these, or more. Like I said, she said she loved me, and I believed her too.
Well that could go a lot of ways she luvs you , slut ,emotional etc. But what's really important is she maybe bare backing with a host of other ppl too use protection ik it feels good but be safe.

Any hotwife that tells me she loves me... I have to ask .. love as in friends fucking love or love as in you are conflicted.... if its the latter then I have to detach. I dont mind equal love but I dont break up families
I feel the same way , but sometime the damage is already done , they say a lot of times when lay down with someone somebody will catch feelings , we may walk away and I do but the damage is done once they get the good good ( BBC )they ( she ) don't wanna go back ..js

You have an exceedingly rare and very very desired situation. Q

I feel the same way , but sometime the damage is already done , they say a lot of times when lay down with someone somebody will catch feelings , we may walk away and I do but the damage is done once they get the good good ( BBC )they ( she ) don't wanna go back ..js
Ohhh been in this lifestyle off and on to spot the types that will catch feelings. Thats why you chat with them first and normally meet in public and you can tell trouble before it starts. If the couple relationship isnt strong... No matter how hot the woman is... I dont want any part of it.

Ohhh been in this lifestyle off and on to spot the types that will catch feelings. Thats why you chat with them first and normally meet in public and you can tell trouble before it starts. If the couple relationship isnt strong... No matter how hot the woman is... I dont want any part of it.
My man I feel ya bro 💪

My man I feel ya bro 💪
Dude it defeats the purpose of the lifestyle if you come to a couple and cause drama. This lifestyle is an addition to my sex life and to the couples sex life. Grant it that I have arrangements that are more friends based with the sex as bonus however Trust is something they give to me and me to them. Trust that I wont take advantage and trust that I wont cause drama

Back