Did anyone unexpectedly fall in love with their BBC ?

Ohhh been in this lifestyle off and on to spot the types that will catch feelings. Thats why you chat with them first and normally meet in public and you can tell trouble before it starts. If the couple relationship isnt strong... No matter how hot the woman is... I dont want any part of it.

I’m heavy chatting with somebody right now. Getting to know each other. And I recall that she said something the other day that is on point with this discussion. She said, “A man can only cum bareback inside of a woman so many times before feelings start to develop on both sides." What do you guys think about that?

I’m heavy chatting with somebody right now. Getting to know each other. And I recall that she said something the other day that is on point with this discussion. She said, “A man can only cum bareback inside of a woman so many times before feelings start to develop on both sides." What do you guys think about that?
I have heard that many times and in my single private life that is surely the case which is why I dont fuck bareback. However the difference is .. She is MARRIED or ATTACHED... so unless you want to be the guy that stole another mans woman in the lifestyle... trust me word gets around and you wont be having much success later on plus Karma is a Bbbbbbbb

I have heard that many times and in my single private life that is surely the case which is why I dont fuck bareback. However the difference is .. She is MARRIED or ATTACHED... so unless you want to be the guy that stole another mans woman in the lifestyle... trust me word gets around and you wont be having much success later on plus Karma is a Bbbbbbbb

No, like you I'm not interested in that. Not in it to be a homewrecker. If somebody starts to get attached like that, then I break it off. I remember meeting one couple. Had sex with the hot wife. She wants a "relationship". Going on and on and on about it. Well, she already had a relationship. It was called her HUSBAND. Had another one get into a fight with her husband call me up crying and stuff. She wants to be with me. NOPE! I'm out! You need to deal with your relationship with your husband and leave me out of it.

No, like you I'm not interested in that. Not in it to be a homewrecker. If somebody starts to get attached like that, then I break it off. I remember meeting one couple. Had sex with the hot wife. She wants a "relationship". Going on and on and on about it. Well, she already had a relationship. It was called her HUSBAND. Had another one get into a fight with her husband call me up crying and stuff. She wants to be with me. NOPE! I'm out! You need to deal with your relationship with your husband and leave me out of it.
Also let me add that, I do fuck bareback with regular couples where trust is built but not in my private life... Odd I know but its for this reason and the fact most single girls want to lock someone down very quickly. I have never had the issues you listed maybe because people know if you come with this issue towards me.... I dont give advice... I just remove myself from the equation

I do like it when a white girl tells me she loves my black dick . . . or that she loves black cum inside of (or on) her body. Or if she fantasizes about being black pregnant. I remember two different ones who wanted me to rub my black sperm into their soft white skin after I titty fucked them and came on their breasts.

I am and it's been wonderful for me. I'm now living with him most of the time and I'm still married to my husband who still loves and supports me and I love him :love:. This has been going on for well over a year now and life couldn't be better for all involved :)
love you girl and the reason is put above so eloquently by you.
your 3 way marriage is an example to all of having the best of both worlds.

Back