Did any women get pregnant from bbc

My first wife left me for a black man she met online. She lived with him for a month and he knocked her up then didn't want her anymore. She moved back in with me and stayed for about a year. I helped with the baby. She then divorced me and moved in with a local black guy. She had a baby with him. Last I heard, she had a third black baby. Not sure if it is his or someone else.

Not pregnant. Have always unless I knew someone used protection. However I dated a couple of black guys who I had known and let them go bareback with me. One of them was always turned on about getting me pregnant. He ended up actually getting my friend pregnant years later
Nice!

Hey its a lot of talk about geting pregnant. i want to know if any woman here realy gets pregnant and how life goes on. what hubby, friends and relatives say on this.
YES. My white wife and I have a beautiful little biracial Princess. It has been tremendous to be a *******, even though I am not the biological ******* I feel that I am her REAL *******.

It has enhanced our marriage and were are planning on having another baby within a year. Our ******* is one year old.

tumblr_ogha2nrONM1smk5q4o1_1280.jpg

YES. My white wife and I have a beautiful little biracial Princess. It has been tremendous to be a *******, even though I am not the biological ******* I feel that I am her REAL *******.

It has enhanced our marriage and were are planning on having another baby within a year. Our ******* is one year old.

View attachment 1233745
I wanna know more, how your friends and family react to it and what excuse you give

Hey its a lot of talk about geting pregnant. i want to know if any woman here realy gets pregnant and how life goes on. what hubby, friends and relatives say on this.
sounds thats turns you on,phantasy,wish to get pregnant by bbc or few bbc-s??

Not pregnant. Have always unless I knew someone used protection. However I dated a couple of black guys who I had known and let them go bareback with me. One of them was always turned on about getting me pregnant. He ended up actually getting my friend pregnant years later
Was your friend married and what happened with her??

Back