Desperately seeking direction going forward in lifestyle

Terms and rules said:
13. Do not "bump" a thread for the sake of bumping it. Have something vital to contribute, either content (new pictures, videos, or links) or an interesting comment. Pointless bumps will be removed.
@mw29: This includes quoting your own thread-starting post without any new contribution just because you are aching for attention. :(

Please stop your deceptive behavior of trying to find an accomplice who has no respect for your marriage for your shameful plot of coercing your unaware wife into something that will most probably go against her will. You are signed up in these forums for over five and a half years now and haven't managed yet to say one single word to your wife about what fantasies you are interested in acting out with her, if you even have a wife and are not yet another poser. - Where do you think this is going to lead? 🤦‍♂️

This right here ain't it chief. Maybe discuss and explore her fantasies first and explore them together. As she becomes more comfortable then you can start bringing more risque ideas little by little, encouraging her to explore hers and then your own, and gauge the situation. Communication is key and a conservative woman with no prior experience is probably not going to go from 0-100 (and having a three+some - whether white or black - is going to 100).

And what you're looking for sounds more for you than for her...
yes well said

Desperately seeking help and guidance from an outspoken aggressive cruel, demanding, micromanaging, and abusive dominant Black bull (age open) that wants to sexually train my white wife of 12 years and take control of our bedroom. A Black bull that is very dominant but not looking to meet ASAP especially because of covid, monkey pox, and this taking some time to set up right, but rather groom her with an understanding of this dynamic fully. In the early stages of trying to open up my white wife to the idea of spreading her legs and fucking a dominant black man with my encouragement and full support turning her into an eager white slut wife and myself a cuckold husband. We are both in a committed marriage (please keep in mind she is completely unaware of my thoughts about this yet, of sharing her with a dominant bull and us becoming a married couple that's bedroom is controlled by you) Ideally meeting an aggressive experienced dominant black bull that understands my current situation and this dynamic fully as I am genuine about speaking to a black man that will help guide me on setting up and manipulating my unaware white wife with the right talks or the perfect situation to set up in person with us both (me helping fully follow your lead) so my unaware white wife can become curious about spreading her legs and fucking you, hopefully ongoing, a real man to sexually train my submissive minded white wife to please and serve your bigger black cock, taking over her clean shaved married white pussy, hoping we meet the right dominant so she becomes addicted to your control and pleasing your big black cock and demands sexually... I recently convinced her we should get a realistic dildo when we are sexual to add some spice, which is larger and thicker then myself, we ordered white but when it came it was black (I changed the order and said they made a mistake) I am closer to 5 " and fully aware I am unable to bring her the kind of pleasure a real mans cock should, I act the part of an alpha daily and in my marriage and life, but I have come to terms with myself I am a beta that cannot satisfy her as we rarely have sex but she is sexual person,
I cum within a few minutes and I am too small to really handle pussy like a real black man. I really want to take the next step in her trying a bigger thicker black cock for a first time leading into us becoming a married white cuckold couple that's bedroom is controlled by a dominant black man..

Please be an outspoken experienced Dominant black bull that calls the shots and has little to NO respect for our committed marriage and would enjoy expressing your dominance over a straight but submissive minded little dick white husband that is very nervous about the life change we will have but knows she/ we need this in our marriage.

Please fully understanding my wife is completely unaware of me looking on here and my thoughts of her being used by a dominant black man and becoming a slut white wife for your bigger black cock.

Also seeking friendship advice from white cuckold couples into this lifestyle..View attachment 5464988

Desperately seeking help and guidance from an outspoken aggressive cruel, demanding, micromanaging, and abusive dominant Black bull (age open) that wants to sexually train my white wife of 12 years and take control of our bedroom. A Black bull that is very dominant but not looking to meet ASAP especially because of covid, monkey pox, and this taking some time to set up right, but rather groom her with an understanding of this dynamic fully. In the early stages of trying to open up my white wife to the idea of spreading her legs and fucking a dominant black man with my encouragement and full support turning her into an eager white slut wife and myself a cuckold husband. We are both in a committed marriage (please keep in mind she is completely unaware of my thoughts about this yet, of sharing her with a dominant bull and us becoming a married couple that's bedroom is controlled by you) Ideally meeting an aggressive experienced dominant black bull that understands my current situation and this dynamic fully as I am genuine about speaking to a black man that will help guide me on setting up and manipulating my unaware white wife with the right talks or the perfect situation to set up in person with us both (me helping fully follow your lead) so my unaware white wife can become curious about spreading her legs and fucking you, hopefully ongoing, a real man to sexually train my submissive minded white wife to please and serve your bigger black cock, taking over her clean shaved married white pussy, hoping we meet the right dominant so she becomes addicted to your control and pleasing your big black cock and demands sexually... I recently convinced her we should get a realistic dildo when we are sexual to add some spice, which is larger and thicker then myself, we ordered white but when it came it was black (I changed the order and said they made a mistake) I am closer to 5 " and fully aware I am unable to bring her the kind of pleasure a real mans cock should, I act the part of an alpha daily and in my marriage and life, but I have come to terms with myself I am a beta that cannot satisfy her as we rarely have sex but she is sexual person,
I cum within a few minutes and I am too small to really handle pussy like a real black man. I really want to take the next step in her trying a bigger thicker black cock for a first time leading into us becoming a married white cuckold couple that's bedroom is controlled by a dominant black man..

Please be an outspoken experienced Dominant black bull that calls the shots and has little to NO respect for our committed marriage and would enjoy expressing your dominance over a straight but submissive minded little dick white husband that is very nervous about the life change we will have but knows she/ we need this in our marriage.

Please fully understanding my wife is completely unaware of me looking on here and my thoughts of her being used by a dominant black man and becoming a slut white wife for your bigger black cock.

Also seeking friendship advice from white cuckold couples into this lifestyle..View attachment 5464988

Well, intimacy with strangers was/is/will be a game to kick our marriage from time to time. No more no less. But(!) I can tell you, in our early times I/we had such a problem, too. We met a couple at a bar and the other guy knew my trigger from the beginning of the contact. There was no sex this night, but we both knew there was more - I felt it deep inside me. My husband with the other wife did not check it.

A few days I met him again - in a coffee shop and after half an hour we had sex in a cheap hotel. There was nothing special on this guy - the only thing was I wanna spreat my legs for him and begging for rough sex. He knew my dark side and he took advantage to me as a hotwife without experience. The following four weeks (I did not check it, cause I was in heat) he infiltrate my mind very subtile and he stalked me, too. I saw him near our house, I saw him while I was in the city and so on. A few times we fucked spontaneus as I discovered him. I thought it was a game. I was hooked up. Then he blackmailed me: Talking to my husband. I tought it was part of the game and our sessions got harder. But I felt (deep inside me) there was something wrong with this guy. After a very strong and rough session I went home and confessed it to my husband. Everything.

Well, my husband is a cuck-voyeur in our sessions, but in real life he is a alpha. So he directly phoned him up and the nightmare was over. I knew such manipulating man and I can only advise to communicate open to your partner and to find fast a solution together! Such guys do not deverse being part of this very erotic and horny game like swapping or cuckolding. There are a lot of guys outside and they love being a part of a couple. But they know the rules and keep distance: It is a kick-game for the couple, the second man only needs to play his part. No more no less!

Back