DELICIOUS FALSE FAITHFUL WIVES

mesk

Male
I've always been very excited by the stories of wives who fuck behind their husbands' backs, and who always preserve in their husbands' eyes the image of the faithful, innocent and devoted wives, while they, in their abcence, are bitches in heat. Some of them, very vicious and audacious, even dare to kiss their husbands on their return from washing their mouths, or even more, after having fucked their lovers. What do you think about odacious wives and vicious men?

I'm sorry, i chose the wrong subject which doesn't correspond exactly, and which may be in the realm of fantasy and fiction. Can i delete this threed? If so, please tell me how.

I'm sorry, i chose the wrong subject which doesn't correspond exactly, and which may be in the realm of fantasy and fiction. Can i delete this threed? If so, please tell me how.
It's your thread, mesk ... 'taint nothing wrong with it. If people don't like it no one has for.ced them to come here and read it. Your topic is pretty much typical real cuckold lifestyle to me. Sure beats discussing purposely impregnating white women with black children as a life goal as I've read many times here. Or humiliating the cuckold husbands ... the list goes on.

By the way, what subject did you intend to write about? Just curious!

It's your thread, mesk ... 'taint nothing wrong with it. If people don't like it no one has for.ced them to come here and read it. Your topic is pretty much typical real cuckold lifestyle to me. Sure beats discussing purposely impregnating white women with black children as a life goal as I've read many times here. Or humiliating the cuckold husbands ... the list goes on.

I think I've seen here stories of wives confessing to their husbands that they had affairs with other men when they were already married, and the pleasure it gave these husbands; also stories of husbands talking about the pleasure they got from discovering, discreetly, that their wives were flirting or even screwing elsewhere without their knowledge and in their absence. these are stories that appeal to a lot of people, and which I've dedicated this threed to, but if it's polemical, maybe it's better to delete it.
Your opinion pleased me, and I liked it a lot. thank you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, when an OP adds a thread to the site. Only thing is you feel your opinions are factual and truth and everyone else is some sort of dr. ug store knockoff. It's very unattractive, it truly is.
-Signed 5' Ample 😘

Last edited:
I've always been very excited by the stories of wives who fuck behind their husbands' backs, and who always preserve in their husbands' eyes the image of the faithful, innocent and devoted wives, while they, in their abcence, are bitches in heat. Some of them, very vicious and audacious, even dare to kiss their husbands on their return from washing their mouths, or even more, after having fucked their lovers. What do you think about odacious wives and vicious men?

I have to admit, the thought of this and thinking my wife maybe did these things before we openly decided to go this route are a turn on, can’t deny at all. the thought she was out cheating without my knowledge prior to us ever agreeing to this lifestyle I’ve jerked off to many times thinking about it.

In all actuality though, I think that part is better left as fantasy but it is a hot turn on. It’s probably much better for a long term relationship for it to be out in the open with both knowing and having ground rules. one of the things that turns me on now, is my wife tells me all the time, she will never stop fucking black men even if i ask her to. She knows i won’t and i think she would if i really put my foot down but in the back of my mind she does love her playtime with her bulls so much, i know as hard as she’d try to stop, i don’t think she can. Once you’ve tasted this lifestyle and enjoyed it the way she has, how can you ever go back to vanilla sex?

Deceit, especially towards someone you supposedly love is a massive turn off for me

But there is something really hot about a woman caving into her desires in the heat of the moment. I think I’d be more forgiving of my wife if she ever did something like this and admitted it to me as soon as it was over

No need to be sorry, it's your fantasy. It just happens not to be everyone's. There's nothing wrong with reading about others thoughts/fantasies. Many are funny, and some are just not right at all, however that's what makes the world go round. It would be crazy boring if we were all the same.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, when an OP adds a thread to the site. Only thing is you feel your opinions are factual and truth and everyone else is some sort of dr. ug store knockoff. It's very unattractive, it truly is.
-Signed 5' Ample 😘
Only differences is I show a SOURCE of my opinion ... most do NOT, they just state what's on their mind, and most my opinions use common sense.
That said ... I could care less as to what you think of my opinions. Why do you continue to think I do CARE is the question I wonder of you.

Only differences is I show a SOURCE of my opinion ... most do NOT, they just state what's on their mind, and most my opinions use common sense.
That said ... I could care less as to what you think of my opinions. Why do you continue to think I do CARE is the question I wonder of you.
you only worry and wonder about everyone else, not I. However, if your going to imply and discredit everyone else, I'm always going to call you to the carpet, and not to munch 😉 you're no source of anything other than 🐂💩
You do your best to try and be relevant and you fail miserably. I do give you credit for your audacity, it gives white privilege it's definition.😝

black and white vintage GIF

I love cheating wives! Faithful ones are so booooring

Back