degrading sex

Some years ago I was introduced into submissive or degrading sex. I've been meaning to write it up but just don't really have the time (or enough motivation) right now. But someone here, early on, asked me about the wildest thing I'd ever done. I'm copying and pasting my response below. While it's obviously not "wild" it's still to me one of the most arousing things ever because it was my first submission; before the "jading" set in so to speak. So here it is:

"I don't have time to describe it all right now, but what felt "wildest" was doing something for the first time even if more intense but similar experiences came later.

I met a man at a reception and I agreed to a date. After dinner, he took me to his apartment and very quietly dominated me...just ordered me to walk up and down the length of the living room and dining room. He would have me shed articles of clothing at certain times (he stayed fully dressed) until gradually I was completely nude. I felt so embarrassed. When I was nude he continued to have me march but told me to lift my legs higher and higher as I walked and to raise my arms first upwards then stretched out to the sides. I felt SO exposed. Like I was an obscene crab or something. It was also really cold in the apartment and I could feel the cold air around my private area. He had me so that my knees actually came up to my breasts as I walked. Try it; you'll see how weird it feels. I could just feel his eyes cutting into me as I walked. I felt so ashamed but I don't think I was ever more excited.

It led to a very strange night. After that, he asked me to spend a few days at his place and I consented. It led to my first anal experience and to my first lesbian experience."

Some years ago I was introduced into submissive or degrading sex. I've been meaning to write it up but just don't really have the time (or enough motivation) right now. But someone here, early on, asked me about the wildest thing I'd ever done. I'm copying and pasting my response below. While it's obviously not "wild" it's still to me one of the most arousing things ever because it was my first submission; before the "jading" set in so to speak. So here it is:

"I don't have time to describe it all right now, but what felt "wildest" was doing something for the first time even if more intense but similar experiences came later.

I met a man at a reception and I agreed to a date. After dinner, he took me to his apartment and very quietly dominated me...just ordered me to walk up and down the length of the living room and dining room. He would have me shed articles of clothing at certain times (he stayed fully dressed) until gradually I was completely nude. I felt so embarrassed. When I was nude he continued to have me march but told me to lift my legs higher and higher as I walked and to raise my arms first upwards then stretched out to the sides. I felt SO exposed. Like I was an obscene crab or something. It was also really cold in the apartment and I could feel the cold air around my private area. He had me so that my knees actually came up to my breasts as I walked. Try it; you'll see how weird it feels. I could just feel his eyes cutting into me as I walked. I felt so ashamed but I don't think I was ever more excited.

It led to a very strange night. After that, he asked me to spend a few days at his place and I consented. It led to my first anal experience and to my first lesbian experience."

Good girl for obeying. More white women should appear crying at the feet of black guys on the street begging them to own them openly for the world to see. And for the women to commit themselves to that guy for life. He should own everything about her: her womb, her tits and her body, her money if she's very rich, she should do anything for him, stay with him no matter what until death separates you, and for her to have lez sex for him and 3sum with other women!

Totally enjoy being degraded and humiliated especially in public. A BF once fucked me under my skirt on a bus while group of guys watched. Couldn't keep composure with 111/2" thick Black cock in me

I like the skirt part; it's sexy thinking of you (or him) holding the hem of your skirt and lifting it high up your legs to expose your pussy

Totally enjoy being degraded and humiliated especially in public. A BF once fucked me under my skirt on a bus while group of guys watched. Couldn't keep composure with 111/2" thick Black cock in me

Well if my math is right 111/2" is 55.5" and that's 4 feet 7.5 inches. So he must have been fucking you with a third leg he was hiding in his pants. Nice attitude you have and there should be a lot more women out there that not only think like you but go outside begging for it too!

Well if my math is right 111/2" is 55.5" and that's 4 feet 7.5 inches. So he must have been fucking you with a third leg he was hiding in his pants. Nice attitude you have and there should be a lot more women out there that not only think like you but go outside begging for it too!
0'-11 1/2"

Let me add: the Superior race is the Black Man, turn their men into slaves, breed their women till there is the Superior Black and inferior slaves

Let me add: the Superior race is the Black Man, turn their men into slaves, breed their women till there is the Superior Black and inferior slaves

Sexually you are right, but the only things that are holding us back is racism like that you would find when you read "Hillary's America", and black guys that are millionaires and billionaires so we can actually change society in the fashion that we see fit and get our own harems of white women to own and finance everything in each of own estates.

Sexually you are right, but the only things that are holding us back is racism like that you would find when you read "Hillary's America", and black guys that are millionaires and billionaires so we can actually change society in the fashion that we see fit and get our own harems of white women to own and finance everything in each of own estates.
Yes something along those lines

Back