degrading sex

Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x
You can lick his asshole...then have him cum in your face. Now go out in public, face covered in cum

Degrading sex is awsum , I was once in a bar , went to the toilet as I came out of the cubicle I was grabbed by a black man , he ripped my panties of sat me on the wash bay and fucked me , he then passed me to his friend who also fucked me , I remember girls walking into the toilet but were told to fuck off as both men took turns fucking me.

Degrading sex is awsum , I was once in a bar , went to the toilet as I came out of the cubicle I was grabbed by a black man , he ripped my panties of sat me on the wash bay and fucked me , he then passed me to his friend who also fucked me , I remember girls walking into the toilet but were told to fuck off as both men took turns fucking me.
Sounds very hot...were you alone or with your bf/husband?

Back