degrading sex

portland is a big town that thinks its a city. and every bbc we met there honestly from my perspective as a native east coaster used to men with attitudes and confidence they all reminded me of suburban white guys
You need a trifecta to put you in a proper perspective

At a fuck club I was chained to the floor on my knees with a sign that said "blow jobs only"
over 30 men fucked my mouth. About 20 came in my mouth which I swallowed.
After about the tenth load down my throat my pussy was on fire and it went from fun to
degrading. I don't want to do that again.
Why not?

I don't see this as humiliating, but every Friday night, for the last eight years, we have gone to an adult theater. When we go I wear one of my husband's long tank tops and a long sweater. Nothing else. When we enter the theater men gather around and grope and finger me, which I like. Once the men know that I am totally available to them, I lie down in front of the front row seats and put on my sleeping mask and spread my legs. I never see the men I suck or that fuck me. And that adds to the excitement.

Once I am on the floor, the men gather around and I suck or get fucked by every man who wants me. On average I suck and have an average of anywhere from 25-50 men cum in me. We have gone to this theater every Friday night for eight years. So, the men know we will be there. My husband and I see this as a date night for us. We stay until the last man has fucked me. Or wanted to. After the last man has fucked me, my husband goes down on me while the men watch.

I don't find this humiliating. I love doing this every Friday night. Some people say that what I do is dirty and nasty. I think that what I do is sexy. This is kind of my way of giving back because a lot of the men who go to adult theaters don't or can't get sex anywhere else. I like knowing that I am doing something very special for these men, as they are doing for me.

Since we have gone to the theater literally every Friday night for more than eight years, I have done this a minimum of four hundred and fifty times. I have no idea how many men I have sucked or been fucked by at the theater, but I do know that when we leave, I feel really good. The least amount of men I have had at the theater was on a really snowy Friday night. That night four guys had me to themselves for three hours. And it was fun. One of the men from that night I still see away from the theater.

It might not be humiliating, but you might like doing this.
While the idea of watching or participaing in this is past exciting and I think I would love if Mmy wife would do this, it seems like fairly risky behavior for you. Hundreds and humdreds of strangers cumming in you. It just seems the risk of pregnency or STDs would be extremely high.

When I was on the road working my wife went with me some time. I would parade her around when we first got to the hotel in a very skimpy thong bathing suit. We would meet black guys there strangers and go to their room or come to ours. I would make a deal with the black guy or guys they could do what ever nasty stuff they wanted to do to my wife but when I walked in the door from work they was to be in my room fucking my wife and the more nasty the better. I would come home to some freaky ******* for sure. Wife and me loved it.

When I was on the road working my wife went with me some time. I would parade her around when we first got to the hotel in a very skimpy thong bathing suit. We would meet black guys there strangers and go to their room or come to ours. I would make a deal with the black guy or guys they could do what ever nasty stuff they wanted to do to my wife but when I walked in the door from work they was to be in my room fucking my wife and the more nasty the better. I would come home to some freaky ******* for sure. Wife and me loved it.
She definitely tells the best stories

To us, being sexually degraded by Black men is something that white couples should actively seek out and be thankful when it happens!

I don't see this as humiliating, but every Friday night, for the last eight years, we have gone to an adult theater. When we go I wear one of my husband's long tank tops and a long sweater. Nothing else. Once I am on the floor, the men gather around and I suck or get fucked by every man who wants me. On average I suck and have an average of anywhere from 25-50 men cum in me. .
Love your attitude and sense of adventure. Wish we lived near you!!!

Back