degrading sex

I understand. These other dudes are right. You should serve up your ass. Have your bull bring over a few friends...tie your wrists to the footboard of the bed and your ankles to a bench or settee at the end of the bed. Get bent over your bed and take it in the ass like a good little white girl. Everybody empties their condoms into a martini glass and you get to ******* it when they're done.
*******....that's what I'm talking about baby!

Human toilet drives my fiancée insane

We do the human toilet thing in the bath.

Whenever my wife invites girl friends around for a drinking session, I get naked and lay in the bath. And whenever one of them needs to go to the bathroom they do it on me, usually aiming for my mouth.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it turns me on so much, particularly when it's a Black woman.

Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x
I can think of a few things

Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x
Fuck a BBC in front your man admit that a black dick owns you and beg for his seed to give you a baby

You should ask a black man to cum over your wedding pictures, but don't clean the pictures after that. Leave it to dry.

I think it would be degrading if a black man ejaculated into a white woman's mouth and then that woman spat the cum into another white woman's mouth, and then spit it into the white cuckolds mouth. So now the black mans cum has been in three different peoples mouths and the white cuckold has to swallow it.

Or you could ask 10 black men to encircle you and your husband and then have them piss on you while you and your husband hold eachother. Obviously the white cuckold couple being completely naked and the black men being fully clothed. It would be a very humbling experience for the white cuckold couple.

I mean, how do you tell people that black men pissed on you?

My wife's regular Black lover and several of his friends had sex with my wife while she was in her wedding dress.

Then they pulled out and came all over the dress. When they had finished it was literally covered in sperm.

Deep down I was really hurt, but I was so aroused too.

We still have the dress.

Back