degrading sex

You can doubt what you want,but it did happen,from reading your profile,it appears that you are on the wrong site.you should look for wimpy bitching post site,so you can complain about everyone that you feel is beneath you.farther more,I doubt you will find a real man for your wife,with all the stipulations that you have.if you do,he will probably take her away from your wimpy ass.

Ooooh, definitely feel completely chastened. 'Wimpy ass' wow that is an original, will have to write that one down.

Our post was not a complaint, people here and elsewhere can do whatever stupid things with their own bodies that they want but if anyone has any doubt that a woman fucking 10+ strangers bareback until her orifices are ******* is not TOTALLY risky behavior then we have no idea what they think is.

Seriously, how is the scene you described anything but playing STD Russian roulette with only one empty chamber in the gun?

As far as our experiences we are on a major swinger site. SLS, where we have dozens of certs from people we have met and fucked including close to a dozen black guys who have somehow managed to meet our vast stipulations and are more than just a large appendage.

Wish you well but seriously stop and think about your health and that of your lady because it is possible to play safely.

I ag
Ooooh, definitely feel completely chastened. 'Wimpy ass' wow that is an original, will have to write that one down.

Our post was not a complaint, people here and elsewhere can do whatever stupid things with their own bodies that they want but if anyone has any doubt that a woman fucking 10+ strangers bareback until her orifices are ******* is not TOTALLY risky behavior then we have no idea what they think is.

Seriously, how is the scene you described anything but playing STD Russian roulette with only one empty chamber in the gun?

As far as our experiences we are on a major swinger site. SLS, where we have dozens of certs from people we have met and fucked including close to a dozen black guys who have somehow managed to meet our vast stipulations and are more than just a large appendage.

Wish you well but seriously stop and think about your health and that of your lady because it is possible to play safely.
i agree,that's our problem,everything is a risk when you invite others into your sex life,oral sex without a condom is too,if the condom fails,same thing.everything in life is a risk,keep your doubts to yourself you live in a glass house too,don't throw rocks.

Hot vid. The young lady screams and cries, but does not remove his hand from the big chocolate bar from another black gentleman and keeps it close to the face. A doubt remains: was the fuck in pussy or ass ?.

I can't see the link anymore; I think the video has been removed.

I like my bulls to talk ******* to me. Toss me around like a white doll, fuck my mouth like a sex toy, spit on me, ******* me, share me, piss on me! I am my mans white bitch slave whore!
One of the men I was with my first time pissed on me and I was shocked that it turned me on and repulsed me. Still have yet to figure that out or decide what to do if someone wants to do it again.

Being degraded once has been a fantasy of mine for a long time now! Taken, used, abused and left sore and full! :)

If you crave to be abused in that fashion that's real easy to do in Toronto. Just hang out on Jarvis after midnight looking sexy as you are. Something would bound to happen to your sexy ass if you dare, but if you are not careful or very street smart you will end up in the obituaries real soon.

Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x
I am single so maybe I wasn't supposed to answer but to me there is only sex and *******. If i enjoy it and the man,or men or woman i am with enjoy it it's just good but unconventional sex. If I amforced to do something I don't like, than it is a crime.

If i enjoy it and the man,or men or woman i am with enjoy it it's just good but unconventional sex. If I amforced to do something I don't like, than it is a crime
Therein lies the problem ... asking the men, involved, to know when your "NOs" actually mean No, and when they mean Yes. Once a man's testosterone level elevates, the line blurs ... they have a harder time distinguishing a No that means No, and a No that means Yes. The safer way (although not fool proof) is to establish a secret word that isn't said unless you really mean for things to STOP, and to have a friend who's able to step in and pull the plug.
When guys get pulled into court on ******* ... the courts look at the evidence (not the secret word or intent of the victim's agreement), thus if the guys participate, their asses are hung in the wind as to what the pure evidence says.
So, as exciting as these ******* fantasies sound, the common sense is to leave it a fantasy.

Not that degrading as I read her but for me it works. My wife has a lover since last year, Im not allowed to sleep very often since then with her. So I beg her if I can masturbate while she does normal things like watching TV or lying in the garden sunbathing. Sometimes she allowes me to do but takes no notice of me while I furiously wank my dick.

I don't mean to sound offended, but a shot glass just isn't appropriate. Not even for urine. It's more like a liqueur. I think I erred in my previous post. I drank the semen from a liqueur glass, I think. We were both fully dressed. Didn't know each other very well. It was very erotic....we were just flirting...then it came up as sort of a dare...and then it....happened...It was very suspenseful, watching him building to a climax; his penis over the glass...his eyes locked on mine.

Back