degrading sex

You should ask a black man to cum over your wedding pictures, but don't clean the pictures after that. Leave it to dry.

I think it would be degrading if a black man ejaculated into a white woman's mouth and then that woman spat the cum into another white woman's mouth, and then spit it into the white cuckolds mouth. So now the black mans cum has been in three different peoples mouths and the white cuckold has to swallow it.

Or you could ask 10 black men to encircle you and your husband and then have them piss on you while you and your husband hold eachother. Obviously the white cuckold couple being completely naked and the black men being fully clothed. It would be a very humbling experience for the white cuckold couple.

I mean, how do you tell people that black men pissed on you?

Mine would be for black men to ******* me to watch a gang bang on are wedding night. Fucking her asshole Stretching her ass and cunt. Cummingg all over her wedding dress then my wife rides me. But my cock keeps falling out be cause the cunt to stretched and full of 5 different black cock loads. More fantasy then reality

I don't see this as humiliating, but every Friday night, for the last eight years, we have gone to an adult theater. When we go I wear one of my husband's long tank tops and a long sweater. Nothing else. When we enter the theater men gather around and grope and finger me, which I like. Once the men know that I am totally available to them, I lie down in front of the front row seats and put on my sleeping mask and spread my legs. I never see the men I suck or that fuck me. And that adds to the excitement.

Once I am on the floor, the men gather around and I suck or get fucked by every man who wants me. On average I suck and have an average of anywhere from 25-50 men cum in me. We have gone to this theater every Friday night for eight years. So, the men know we will be there. My husband and I see this as a date night for us. We stay until the last man has fucked me. Or wanted to. After the last man has fucked me, my husband goes down on me while the men watch.
Kassia: Scary and also impressive and fascinating account. Wow!

Check out this link on degrading sex ... hubby gives his cute, young wife to a black bull who loans her out to his friends ...
Best if played on Big Screen. Very graphic and clear watching the wife "cry" ...
https://www.tumblr.com/video/theslutwifelover/137402191839/700/
Be sure to play on Big Screen. Enjoy ... Mac

Hot vid. The young lady screams and cries, but does not remove his hand from the big chocolate bar from another black gentleman and keeps it close to the face. A doubt remains: was the fuck in pussy or ass ?.

Back