Degrading Mantras

LondonCuckboy

Male
From
UK
I have a BDSMLR account and have made many friends on there both black betters and fellow white pathetic objects

We have taken our place at the bottom o f the pile, even below the house pets

I have started to do some voice clips on there, degrading myself so hopefully black betters can listen and enjoy

I do though struggle with content to read out, or ideas to talk about because I’m a dumb inferior white slut

Any help with texts to read or ideas about what I can talk about greatfully received!

I have a BDSMLR account and have made many friends on there both black betters and fellow white pathetic objects

We have taken our place at the bottom o f the pile, even below the house pets

I have started to do some voice clips on there, degrading myself so hopefully black betters can listen and enjoy

I do though struggle with content to read out, or ideas to talk about because I’m a dumb inferior white slut

Any help with texts to read or ideas about what I can talk about greatfully received!
like the idea

I actually write out affirmations to read every morning. I've done it for mental health before and it worked, so I figured why wouldn't it work to make me a better submissive for BBC?

Here are the 3 I started with! The best part is they're gender neutral 🥰😄

Attachments

• 20230926_135013.jpg
    20230926_135013.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
Back