Degradation and humiliation

In college, my room mate was involved with a guy on the basketball team. One morning she came home all upset how her boyfriend had a party and in the middle of it all, she and her boyfriend went up to his room. Right as he finished, his team mates came in. Her boyfriend got up and told his friends he was going back to the party and they could have her. He then looked at her and told her "if you want to keep being with me you better take good care of all of them" then simply walked out. She did as she was told but felt so used. I found it a HUGE turn on AND WISHED IT HAD BEEN ME

Why does nobody talk about the dominant white couples that humiliate and degrade BBC
I was at a swing party with my girlfriend one night several years back. We went into one room and there was this black couple in there. The wife gets down on her knees and starts sucking my cock in front of my girl and her husband as I am standing there. After a bit, I cum into her mouth. She immediately stands up and goes and starts making out with her husband with my cum still in her mouth.

90324828_001_2834.jpg
90324828_005_4340.jpg
90324828_019_dcaa.jpg
90324828_022_334a.jpg
o_O....suffer whiteboy...!!:blackheart:

Back