Degradation and humiliation

the next time we were together. He had me make him a sandwich and had my husband suck him off while I was making it. When I returned with the food, he had me join in the sucking. He never did eat the sandwich.
Day'um :cool: So you did the double BJ, that's so erotic. I only did that once, with my ex on a white dick, and I replay those memories quite frequently.

There was this Finnish girl I was fucking, i think 2 years ago in Paris. She was 28 hot mama with 1 kid. We fucked first night and all good, everything good. 3-4 days later, they texted me again if I was free. They came over to my apt again because they were visiting Paris. As I was fucking the girl, husband said: you wanna creampie her?

I said, well is she on anything? We just had one kid a year ago, she's on pills as we don't want anymore *******... So, I took it off and I was fucking her raw... She was moaning and saying: I want black kid, black boy.. Give me all the black cum in me... I forgot how many times I cum inside of her that night... Probably 3 rounds... she was saying things like, I want a black baby and so on ;)

It was pretty hot :D

My bull knew I didn't like his brothers. One day after he fucked me, he called his brothers into the bedroom and told me that I was to do whatever they wanted. One brother's cock was slightly shorter than my bull but much thicker. The other one's was like his brother in length and girth. They were both uncircumised like my bull. They started by having me suck them. Their brother's cum was still leaking. The brother with the thinner cock told his brother he was going first because his brother's fat cock would stretch my pussy too much and besides another load of cum will lube me for him. I was ****** to lick his brother's ass while he pounded from behind. They switched positions. The other brother rolled me over and climbed on top. When he started pushing his fat cock in, I though I was being ripped apart even after two fuckings. He kept pushing until he was balls deep. I was never so full of cock as with him. They gave my first dp. By morning they were exhausted and I felt like dirty slut.

Secret guilt always enhances shame. I see that so much in white women. They have a strong guilt complex, and when they are used in dirty ways, that intensifies their sexual feelings.
YUP.

Every white woman ovulates, and when she does, she is chemically magnetized toward tall athletic dark men with good genetics but won't stick around. Its biochemistry.

And that's not even the psychology of being free to be a dirty animalistic fuck toy, etc.

You are correct; it is very common among couples who have gone black for the white man to be at the bottom of the pecking order. Often, the more dominant he is outside the lifestyle, the more submissive he becomes with black people.

Good point DeWayne. That's the common frame for paid Dommes, etc too.

No wonder I'm so unlike other white husbands... Zero interest in status jobs, not driven by cash, not dominating anyone at work, grew up in a very real hood with a fantastic African American community helping feed and raise me, and I'm sexually a kinky dominant sadist who is into showing/sharing Mrs Bunny, not at all cuck/bi/gay/beta/stag/whatever.

There are others with our dynamic but it seems less common. She submits to me, I tell her to be dirty for me, everyone will win and get theirs.

Wonder if "cuck" guys aren't comfortable in the black community as much, perhaps, but no idea.

I had a kinda girl friend once, she was like a Best friend. She introduced me as her boyfriend often but we never had sex. Even when we slept together it really was sleep. She bragged about her conquests and guys she dated. She told me I was the best person for her if I only had a big Dick I’d be her husband. She got married to a black friend of mine. Had 4 ******* .

since I have not been allowed to fuck my wife for several years, the biggest humiliation for me is that I have to fuck her with a black dildo. If anything, I'm only allowed to jerk off. the picture is a few years ago, when I was at least allowed to squirt on her ass.

Attachments

• Hubby darf nicht mehr ins Loch spritzen,wenn überhaupt.jpg
    Hubby darf nicht mehr ins Loch spritzen,wenn überhaupt.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 87
  • für was wird sie sich entscheiden.JPG
    für was wird sie sich entscheiden.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2924.JPG
    IMG_2924.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3032.JPG
    IMG_3032.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 122
my biggest humiliation was before Covid 19 when my wife told me that I could go to the ladies' sauna today. She and her 5 girls meet once a week for the ladies' sauna. However, she insisted that I be allowed to go with my tail cage and with a caption. It was a humiliation for me how they made fun of it. They thought what a tiny tail I had. They asked my wife if I could satisfy her at all.
She told her friends about our sex life in great detail, that she would not let me fuck anymore, but that I had to fuck her with the huge black dildo. Also that I've been locked up for 3 weeks and only allowed to jerk off occasionally. So I would be much more attentive than before. She said to them, if you want he can lick your pussies. who wants? I had to serve as a leak slave for all 5 pussies.
For me it was the greatest humiliation of my life. The husbands of the girlfriends have been acting very strangely towards me ever since. You probably know I'm a cucki. my wife wears the key open around her neck. the other pictures are from the sauna visit.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    519.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3077 - Kopie.JPG
    IMG_3077 - Kopie.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3078 - Kopie.JPG
    IMG_3078 - Kopie.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3091.JPG
    IMG_3091.JPG
    406.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3094.JPG
    IMG_3094.JPG
    284.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
the next time we were together. He had me make him a sandwich and had my husband suck him off while I was making it. When I returned with the food, he had me join in the sucking. He never did eat the sandwich.
Ally u r a total slut n ur cuck is a tru cocksucker

Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the site: What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do?

Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating thing you have seen your wife or girlfriend do for a black man?

Attachments

• AB12CBDC-BEB6-472C-BA94-41DC0EB1E39E.gif
    AB12CBDC-BEB6-472C-BA94-41DC0EB1E39E.gif
    2 MB · Views: 88
I did service him one other time about 2 months after the Club incident. He came to our house unannounced and said he would like a repeat performance of our bathroom episode. He stated this in front of both me and my husband. It was not as embarassing to me this time but my husband was totally humiliated because he had to accept the sex demands on me of someone who he use to drive to baseball practices.
It must have been hard for your husband to accept that you, his formerly respectable white wife, was being used as a fuck pig and cum dump by a black man that used to respect him and his wife.

My bull knew I didn't like his brothers. One day after he fucked me, he called his brothers into the bedroom and told me that I was to do whatever they wanted. One brother's cock was slightly shorter than my bull but much thicker. The other one's was like his brother in length and girth. They were both uncircumised like my bull. They started by having me suck them. Their brother's cum was still leaking. The brother with the thinner cock told his brother he was going first because his brother's fat cock would stretch my pussy too much and besides another load of cum will lube me for him. I was ****** to lick his brother's ass while he pounded from behind. They switched positions. The other brother rolled me over and climbed on top. When he started pushing his fat cock in, I though I was being ripped apart even after two fuckings. He kept pushing until he was balls deep. I was never so full of cock as with him. They gave my first dp. By morning they were exhausted and I felt like dirty slut.
Very exciting that you licked one brother's black asshole while being fucked by the other black brother because your black bull told you to. Did your lucky husband watch?

Most humiliating for both of us was when one of her bulls started getting more dominant and innovating in what we had agreed would be our relationship: one night, after fucking her twice, he let her kneel in front of him and holding her head up by the hair, called her f*cking dirty whore and splashed his spunk all over her face an hair. I thought she would say something - but not. However, I felt he humiliated her and me. I was like WTF, it's my wife he has fucked, not a whore! She was also caught by surprise by his behaviour. yet she seemed to accept it as part of the game as she told me later.

Back