Degradation and humiliation

I understand completely. That’s what ended the relationship between my professional friend and me. We now knew each other as a top and a bottom. No changing or forgetting that. Although I must say, I loved going to his place for sex.

My husband watched him undress me and push me to my knees but then he left the room. He said he couldnt watch. The bull took a few pictures of me sucking him before he penetrated me and sent them to my husband the next day. My husband told me if there is a next time he would prefer to not be present.
how long before he had hubby on his knees fluffing him

One of first times hubby watched I was stroking my bull and he was getting hard , you could see the amazement on my husbands face , the bull told him to get over here and feel it for himself , then he told me to turn around and told my husband to guide it in . Then my husband just laid back on bed and watched hard in his cage . The end of the night the bull told me I my husband had been good I should unlock him and let him jerk , I just laughed I didn’t even bring the key .

Back