Degradation and humiliation

I did service him one other time about 2 months after the Club incident. He came to our house unannounced and said he would like a repeat performance of our bathroom episode. He stated this in front of both me and my husband. It was not as embarassing to me this time but my husband was totally humiliated because he had to accept the sex demands on me of someone who he use to drive to baseball practices.

Do tell, if you would. Did hubby watch?
My husband watched him undress me and push me to my knees but then he left the room. He said he couldnt watch. The bull took a few pictures of me sucking him before he penetrated me and sent them to my husband the next day. My husband told me if there is a next time he would prefer to not be present.

My husband watched him undress me and push me to my knees but then he left the room. He said he couldnt watch. The bull took a few pictures of me sucking him before he penetrated me and sent them to my husband the next day. My husband told me if there is a next time he would prefer to not be present.
I can understand his reaction. How about you? Did you enjoy being penetrated? Will you see him again?

The true sub does what the Dom wants within certain perimeters . . . family is one and ally isn't ready but outside family she does as she is told and the husband supports her no matter the humiliation he feels. Licking the Dom's asshole is something that she and most subs do.

I don't make the sub lick my asshole after I have taken a ******* but before that . . hell yes.

I liked dennyli's post and video. Good girl and a true sub!

Back