Definition of sex for cuckolds

pvak74

Male
My definition of sex as a cuckold is different from a bulls or ordinary guys. Most guys love intercourse with their wives or girlfriends and do bulls. And most would classify intercourse as “sex”. For me though, sex as a cuck has taken on new meaning. If I’m a good boy and I have helped get the wife whether that is by eating her creampie out, her fucking her bull, me using dildos on her, then and only then do I get “sex”. And when my wife gives me “sex” that consists not of actual intercourse but usually She will tease me about my size, while she reaches into my pink frilly panties she bought me and jerks my little one off with two fingers. All while she is licking and sucking my nipples. This is how I get “sex” almost exclusively now. I cum pretty intensely so it’s all good. I have no complaints and look forward to this a few times a week. She gets hers and I get mine. We are both happy. Cucks what’s your definition of sex?

I'm new to these forums, we will add content in the future as we get more comfortable, but for us our dynamic changed over a 3 year period. She's younger than I but we always had a great sex life. But we got into this lifestyle as it's a kink for us both and she's now taken 2 bulls locally. Chastity became mandatory so I couldn't jerk off and have release. So sex several times a week is now once a month if I'm lucky. Now I get a handjob to keep my prostate healthy but I don't get to ever orgasm. Sex essentially means me getting a handjob to a ruined orgasm.

my «sexual» life is also completly diferent of what experience my wife, her Bull, and most of people i know. While i enjoy heterosexual sex, i'm pussy free and cuckold. i have no intecourse sex with a woman since 2002. my «sexual» activities are to clean my wife and her Bulls, when They ordered me (no always), sometimes to be present when They have sex o at their parties. And finally serving as a slave for Men. In no one of these sex activities, i am allowed to cum or have an orgasm. But i'm allowed to have an orgasm after each sexual activitie where i'm used, by masturbation with a condom. Then i have to present the used condom to my wife or Their Bulls. Most of the time i have to eat it. So i have a lot of sexual life, decoupled of orgasming.

As my wife is exclusive for our black Bull, “Sex” has new meaning and it excludes intercourse with my wife. My wife's pussy is black owned! My “normal” sex is preparing my wife for her black Bull. It starts when i get informed about the next visit of her black Bull, help her preparing, welcoming the black Bull, fulfill his orders / wishes like undressing her, licking her pussy for him and as a reward cleaning her pussy. So, that’s my regular sex and i enjoy it. If i was a really good cucky i get uncaged and I’m allowed to strike my little thing till i cum…either in a tissue or directly into the toilet.

Last edited:
My definition of sex as a cuckold is different from a bulls or ordinary guys. Most guys love intercourse with their wives or girlfriends and do bulls. And most would classify intercourse as “sex”. For me though, sex as a cuck has taken on new meaning. If I’m a good boy and I have helped get the wife whether that is by eating her creampie out, her fucking her bull, me using dildos on her, then and only then do I get “sex”. And when my wife gives me “sex” that consists not of actual intercourse but usually She will tease me about my size, while she reaches into my pink frilly panties she bought me and jerks my little one off with two fingers. All while she is licking and sucking my nipples. This is how I get “sex” almost exclusively now. I cum pretty intensely so it’s all good. I have no complaints and look forward to this a few times a week. She gets hers and I get mine. We are both happy. Cucks what’s your definition of sex?

Wow, at least your wife is involved with you. Sometimes it seems wives want nothing to do with their husbands penis.

I'm a caged cuckold, in a FLR marriage, pussy free for almost 25 years, and caged the last 12 years. Previously, sex for me consisted of occasionally pampering Her with a warm bath, deep massage and orally servicing her pussy and infrequent masturbation. Sometime back, while pampering her and working my way orally to her pussy, she simply said "no, stop", rolled over presenting me with her ass. She sensed a slight reluctance on my part and said "it's clean, just do it". It has been that way ever since (3-4 years) and oddly to my surprise, though infrequent, I find I sometimes cum while worshipping her ass.

I'm a caged cuckold, in a FLR marriage, pussy free for almost 25 years, and caged the last 12 years. Previously, sex for me consisted of occasionally pampering Her with a warm bath, deep massage and orally servicing her pussy and infrequent masturbation. Sometime back, while pampering her and working my way orally to her pussy, she simply said "no, stop", rolled over presenting me with her ass. She sensed a slight reluctance on my part and said "it's clean, just do it". It has been that way ever since (3-4 years) and oddly to my surprise, though infrequent, I find I sometimes cum while worshipping her ass.
You're such a lucky husband your wife has you take care of that part of her

Sex for me is watching my fuck her big black cock and get stretched beyond what I could ever think about and I see her have orgasms beyond what I ever gave her as I jack off beside her and if I make it which is far and few between but once she is done fucking im allowed inside of her to feel how a real cock leaves her pussy of course im in heaven but she don’t feel it at all so I get degraded and laughed at the entire time before I nut then I clean her up afterwards the only pleasure she gets from me is my tongue or when our clits rub together but I wouldn’t trade this sex for the old one for any price

For me it has devolved into masturbating while she watches. At least three times now I’ve anticipated sex and taken an ED tablet, only to have her deny me completely. We start fooling around and when I reach for her panties she says “no, those stay on”. I end up jerking off while I stare at her cleavage (her bra stays on too…) and I cum all over myself. I can tell from her tone and expression that it would be a bad idea to complain. Just the way it is now.

Mine has evolved since I became impotent and pussyfree. I have reverted to being the cocksucking bottom that I was before marriage and I am quite fulfilled as is my come-lately hotwife.

In my last relationship I got pussy , but usually it was used before I got it. I worked a lot and my live in g/f didn't work at all. With her having plenty of time and loves to fuck, it didn't take long before she had her some regular things going on with a few guys. It ended up 2 of them were fucking her way more than I was, each way more. And she was giving up that butthole except to me.....In the end I got not even a handjob for the last 2 months we were together. But it didn't stop anyone else from getting them some.

Back