Definition of sex for cuckolds

My definition of sex as a cuckold is different from a bulls or ordinary guys. Most guys love intercourse with their wives or girlfriends and do bulls. And most would classify intercourse as “sex”. For me though, sex as a cuck has taken on new meaning. If I’m a good boy and I have helped get the wife whether that is by eating her creampie out, her fucking her bull, me using dildos on her, then and only then do I get “sex”. And when my wife gives me “sex” that consists not of actual intercourse but usually She will tease me about my size, while she reaches into my pink frilly panties she bought me and jerks my little one off with two fingers. All while she is licking and sucking my nipples. This is how I get “sex” almost exclusively now. I cum pretty intensely so it’s all good. I have no complaints and look forward to this a few times a week. She gets hers and I get mine. We are both happy. Cucks what’s your definition of sex?
I wish there were more cuckolds out there like this. There's nothing that puts a smile on my face quicker than a sub who knows his or her place and makes that clear right off the bat. Bulls today have to deal with deceptive "husbands" sometimes.

For my husband its humping my thighs just Under my pussy and i tell Him why he Will never get inside my pussy again and teasing him
Sex for me is hand jobs only. I rarely get to eat her pussy, once or twice a year. I haven't been allowed to fuck her pussy for 5 1/2 years, and don't expect any ever again. Also, I haven't seen her nude in 11 years.

Last edited:
For me, cuckold sex means preparing the goddess for her bulls. You to bathe and dress for your bulls while I'm always closed. I compliment you on how great you look and I love you, for that I can adore your feet, legs and bottom. When we're done, she always asks me if I would fuck her if I were a real man. When receiving the Bulls, I can always present you chastely closed, while you introduce me as your chaste cuck. This is so exciting for me that I tremble all over and the excitement only subsides when the goddess has been sexually satisfied by the bulls and I have to say thank you and can serve you. This is perfect cuckold sex for me. I love it!

For us its me orally pleasing her, anywhere she likes. I've spent long periods of time licking her ass while she gets off. Lately she's gotten into the whole foot worship thing, "I've never been into feet". But it's funny how your thinking changes after cuckolding becomes permanent and you've been in chastity for 3+ years.

I would agree. Sex is totaly different bad a cuck. Our sec consists of her using a buzzy on her clot and me ducking her with a dildo. And if I’m lucky I get to slide my little cock in her oussyband just feel her inside. Then she will have me takenitboutband lay down and jack off while she fucks my ass with her fingers till i cum. I love it.

For many years, I have been perfectly content with watching my wife fuck her bf, cleaning her pussy and sucking his dick clean. Denial is a big part of my turn-on, so when my wife has a regular bf, or a live-in bf, I like being denied vaginal sex with my wife and letting her bf be her primary, if not sole sex partner.

Me being bi-sexual is a big factor, as well. I love sucking cock and my wife loves it when I suck her bf's cock and swallow his cum. In fact, she encourages me to suck his dick a lot, lol.

My wife and I are in our 50's. Her current bf is a well hung, 30 yr old stud, named Kirk, and he practically lives with us. I gave him ownership of my wife's pussy well over a year ago. So, for well over a year, my wife has only had vaginal sex with Kirk. Kirk has a beautiful, muscular body and thick, 10" cock. He is truly gifted and my wife and I are very lucky to have him in our lives.

My wife does still suck my dick at times, while Kirk is fucking her. My dick is small enough for her to fit the whole thing in her mouth and she kind of likes that.

I love knowing my wife's pussy has only felt Kirk's dick, instead of mine, for well over a year and I love knowing that my wife carries Kirk's sperm inside of her, practically every day, instead of mine.

I am perfectly content doing clean-up duty on my wife and sucking Kirk's dick. That is the definition of sex for me and I love it.

I'm grateful that I at least get the occasional BJ (once or twice a year) and handjobs, but 99% of the sex I get is her fucking me with a strap-on until I cum (and her usually continuing to fuck me until she gets tired of it), or me fucking her with a strap-on. I haven't had "real" (PIV or PIA) sex in almost 5 years now).

For many years, I have been perfectly content with watching my wife fuck her bf, cleaning her pussy and sucking his dick clean. Denial is a big part of my turn-on, so when my wife has a regular bf, or a live-in bf, I like being denied vaginal sex with my wife and letting her bf be her primary, if not sole sex partner.

Me being bi-sexual is a big factor, as well. I love sucking cock and my wife loves it when I suck her bf's cock and swallow his cum. In fact, she encourages me to suck his dick a lot, lol.

My wife and I are in our 50's. Her current bf is a well hung, 30 yr old stud, named Kirk, and he practically lives with us. I gave him ownership of my wife's pussy well over a year ago. So, for well over a year, my wife has only had vaginal sex with Kirk. Kirk has a beautiful, muscular body and thick, 10" cock. He is truly gifted and my wife and I are very lucky to have him in our lives.

My wife does still suck my dick at times, while Kirk is fucking her. My dick is small enough for her to fit the whole thing in her mouth and she kind of likes that.

I love knowing my wife's pussy has only felt Kirk's dick, instead of mine, for well over a year and I love knowing that my wife carries Kirk's sperm inside of her, practically every day, instead of mine.

I am perfectly content doing clean-up duty on my wife and sucking Kirk's dick. That is the definition of sex for me and I love it.
Agreed, nothing better

I wish there were more cuckolds out there like this. There's nothing that puts a smile on my face quicker than a sub who knows his or her place and makes that clear right off the bat. Bulls today have to deal with deceptive "husbands" sometimes.
As I cannot satisfy my wife then I accept all the obligations and responsibilities that I take on so that she can be satisfied

Interesting topic. When we first started in the hot wife/cuckold lifestyle, my wife and I had sex on a regular basis. By that I mean, we still fucked multiple times a week. But as time has gone on, I have noticed that she doesn't seem to be as interested in sex with me as before. She has had a boyfriend for the last two years, and I am pretty sure he has cum in her pussy as much or more than me this year. Since the beginning of June, I have only cum in her twice (she has given me a couple of hand jobs during this time also)...and one of those times was immediately after he had cum in her twice. Our relationship seems great otherwise...it is just that I am no longer fucking her. Is that somewhat normal in this lifestyle?

Back