Definition of sex for cuckolds

I feel like my opinion on this is a little more controversial. How should we define sex for white bois? How much sex should white bois be allowed to have? The simple answer is none. If your clit isn’t locked up then you might be able to Jack off under specific conditions that a QOS and black bull have laid out. Otherwise, white bois should be experiencing **NO SEXUAL PLEASURE AT ALL**. Fight me ab it lolView attachment 6013130
Agree 💯

Cuckold sex for me is hand jobs only, and the frequency ranges from once every 2 months to as much as twice a month. Sometimes it's once in about 90 days. I haven't seen her nude for 11 years, and have been pussy free for 5 1/2 years.
That's what my husband gets hand jobs but I let him see me naked but not allowed to touch
View attachment 20221025_105605~5.mp4
Teasing cucky but won't let him touch

Last edited:
😂🤣😂
Long time no post!
Sex for this cuck is 0!
Well that’s not true, we had full out sex once this year! Other then that… nothing!
And we moved to PA! Bull Jay still in NY, with family that moved back in… wife knows and accepted it, my wife sometimes submits to them both.

She goes to work in NY, he patrols her area, on break, they meet, he fills her up, and they go on their ways… 4-5 times a week…

No more 69… she just straddles and I clean… she uses a sucking toy on me! 🤣😂😊

Sometimes she just keeps him inside her now…
Greedy!

Fuck… how things change in two years…

And they’ve been going for almost 4 years, minus his reassignment in the PD drama, they would’ve never stopped…

Legit, they would’ve had a 6 year relationship…

Well this cuckold life is a wild ride…. Submission is a funny place to be in… caged or not!

Knowing that most of the time when my wife comes home and watches TV with all of us, she has the sweat, scent, and cum of her bull, my King, on or in her… Mr. Jay has changed my life, and our marriage!

I’m kinda like his gopher now, I try to find him other couples too… that his wife doesn’t about! 😂🤣😂🤣

Anyone interested please let me know, he services the NY Area!

You are a great husband. Wearing panties sure puts a damper on being a masculine sex object.
Maybe just me but that seems kind of silly…I mean, I don’t think women generally look at men as “sex objects”. Especially wives>husbands. That’s not to say that masculinity isn’t a factor in how they may perceive men, including their husbands.
Flipside of that, I really do think most men could be wearing panties, a cock cage, tutu, whatever, and still see their wives as sex objects, even if it circumscribes or limits their sexual authority over her. They’ve just established something practical and functional for them, that expresses her primacy, their sexual submissiveness to her.

Last edited:
I
My definition of sex as a cuckold is different from a bulls or ordinary guys. Most guys love intercourse with their wives or girlfriends and do bulls. And most would classify intercourse as “sex”. For me though, sex as a cuck has taken on new meaning. If I’m a good boy and I have helped get the wife whether that is by eating her creampie out, her fucking her bull, me using dildos on her, then and only then do I get “sex”. And when my wife gives me “sex” that consists not of actual intercourse but usually She will tease me about my size, while she reaches into my pink frilly panties she bought me and jerks my little one off with two fingers. All while she is licking and sucking my nipples. This is how I get “sex” almost exclusively now. I cum pretty intensely so it’s all good. I have no complaints and look forward to this a few times a week. She gets hers and I get mine. We are both happy. Cucks what’s your definition of sex?
AS of lately, this is exactly my sexual contact with her. Except of weekly, it's more like bi-weekly now. I'm thinking of getting her gloves so she doesn't have to touch my beta cum. my wand just broke so I don't have a toy to help me finish.

Another variation of how I get “sex” too sometimes is I will Jack off while she fingers my prostate and licks my nipples. It usually leads to explosive orgasms. Can I just say that Prostate orgasms are the best
nice. congrats . wish I would get prostate play more often

Worshipping her pussy to make her cum , getting anal orgasms grinding my butt plug hands free or getting off from a Strap on in chastity .
She sometimes touches or vibes my clit lightly ...but it is less and less and more ruined orgasms instead of male stroking .
I define me sexually two ways - Male Horny ..wanting to stroke and feel pussy which is frowned upon......and Fem Horny ...desiring my pussy boi spot being hit with a dildo until I drip & cum ...That she likes me to do .

Worshipping her pussy to make her cum , getting anal orgasms grinding my butt plug hands free or getting off from a Strap on in chastity .
She sometimes touches or vibes my clit lightly ...but it is less and less and more ruined orgasms instead of male stroking .
I define me sexually two ways - Male Horny ..wanting to stroke and feel pussy which is frowned upon......and Fem Horny ...desiring my pussy boi spot being hit with a dildo until I drip & cum ...That she likes me to do
Getting fucked till your boi pussy cums. There is no better feeling a guy can have. Being locked up in a tiny cage while she rails you will take a guy to sexual highs he can never top. To feel like you are are endlessly on the edge of an orgasm that never comes is something that you can’t replicate. Being bent over, feeling an impending orgasm that just stays locked in, and seeing you with a long strand of endless precum flowing out of your tiny clit. Greatest Feeling Ever!

Last edited:
Back