Definition of sex for cuckolds

For us its me orally pleasing her, anywhere she likes. I've spent long periods of time licking her ass while she gets off. Lately she's gotten into the whole foot worship thing, "I've never been into feet". But it's funny how your thinking changes after cuckolding becomes permanent and you've been in chastity for 3+ years.
"But it's funny how your thinking changes after cuckolding becomes permanent and you've been in chastity for 3+ years." I couldn't agree more!!
12 plus years here and oral only on her ass like your wife - mine gets off on this intensely.

I'm a caged cuckold, in a FLR marriage, pussy free for almost 25 years, and caged the last 12 years. Previously, sex for me consisted of occasionally pampering Her with a warm bath, deep massage and orally servicing her pussy and infrequent masturbation. Sometime back, while pampering her and working my way orally to her pussy, she simply said "no, stop", rolled over presenting me with her ass. She sensed a slight reluctance on my part and said "it's clean, just do it". It has been that way ever since (3-4 years) and oddly to my surprise, though infrequent, I find I sometimes cum while worshipping her ass.
My first climax with another person happened performing analingus after I’d been eating pussy first…with my then girlfriend-now wife. Thankfully she came too and in the moment I was able to hide the fact that I’d been completely overwhelmed in my excitement and lost my cookies…in my jeans.

Last edited:
My first climax with another person was that act (performing analingus) on my then girlfriend-now wife. Thankfully she came too and in the moment I was able to hide the fact that I’d been completely overwhelmed in my excitement and lost my cookies…in my jeans.
Thanks for your note. Not a subject that arises in conventional social discussions so it’s reassuring to learn that others are also affected this way.

It took literally years of fantasizing with my Asian wife to fuck one of her Black coworkers and when it finally happened we’d have sex but you could immediately tell things had changed …she spent over 2 years with him … he never knew I knew and she’s moved on to a new younger coworker…. My sex now is masturbation but I really don’t mind it and all I jerk off to is her with him.

Thanks for your note. Not a subject that arises in conventional social discussions so it’s reassuring to learn that others are also affected this way
I think lots of guys get super excited doing that. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of if it gets you off.

And happily for me, while she loves ALL oral attention, my wife is probably even more responsive to rimming than to having her pussy licked. She can get almost Zen-like in her focus and simply concentrate on sensation without being distracted by reciprocal obligation. I’m more than fine with that not only because it scratches the sub itch in me, but also because for my part, 4 decades in, we both still will climax pretty easily, even with me caged, when I perform oral. That’s especially so with her butthole, where it’s pretty much automatic for me. She calls it my superpower and loves that she still thrills me that way!

Last edited:
As my wife is exclusive for our black Bull, “Sex” has new meaning and it excludes intercourse with my wife. My wife's pussy is black owned! My “normal” sex is preparing my wife for her black Bull. It starts when i get informed about the next visit of her black Bull, help her preparing, welcoming the black Bull, fulfill his orders / wishes like undressing her, licking her pussy for him and as a reward cleaning her pussy. So, that’s my regular sex and i enjoy it. If i was a really good cucky i get uncaged and I’m allowed to strike my little thing till i cum…either in a tissue or directly into the toilet.
I am well acquainted with cumming into a toilet. My wife says, my hand is my girlfriend but the toilet is the lover I cum in

Just like the other day. I Usuaky fuck her with a big dildo and she buzzyed her clit and I jack off then I get to put my littke cock into her pussys d she will tease me and do sph but she will always pull away and ruin my orgasm and my cum dribbles in her then I have to lick it up and then she will fuck my ass till I cum. She says that’s the way I need to cum with my ass being fucked. That is our sex.

For many years, I have been perfectly content with watching my wife fuck her bf, cleaning her pussy and sucking his dick clean. Denial is a big part of my turn-on, so when my wife has a regular bf, or a live-in bf, I like being denied vaginal sex with my wife and letting her bf be her primary, if not sole sex partner.

Me being bi-sexual is a big factor, as well. I love sucking cock and my wife loves it when I suck her bf's cock and swallow his cum. In fact, she encourages me to suck his dick a lot, lol.

My wife and I are in our 50's. Her current bf is a well hung, 30 yr old stud, named Kirk, and he practically lives with us. I gave him ownership of my wife's pussy well over a year ago. So, for well over a year, my wife has only had vaginal sex with Kirk. Kirk has a beautiful, muscular body and thick, 10" cock. He is truly gifted and my wife and I are very lucky to have him in our lives.

My wife does still suck my dick at times, while Kirk is fucking her. My dick is small enough for her to fit the whole thing in her mouth and she kind of likes that.

I love knowing my wife's pussy has only felt Kirk's dick, instead of mine, for well over a year and I love knowing that my wife carries Kirk's sperm inside of her, practically every day, instead of mine.

I am perfectly content doing clean-up duty on my wife and sucking Kirk's dick. That is the definition of sex for me and I love it.
Young Kirk sounds sensational. It’s wonderful that you are feasting off him so pleasurably too.

And Yes, knowing that your wife carries his freshly-shot semen in her body everywhere she goes is deliciously hot isn’t it.

For many years, I have been perfectly content with watching my wife fuck her bf, cleaning her pussy and sucking his dick clean. Denial is a big part of my turn-on, so when my wife has a regular bf, or a live-in bf, I like being denied vaginal sex with my wife and letting her bf be her primary, if not sole sex partner.

Me being bi-sexual is a big factor, as well. I love sucking cock and my wife loves it when I suck her bf's cock and swallow his cum. In fact, she encourages me to suck his dick a lot, lol.

My wife and I are in our 50's. Her current bf is a well hung, 30 yr old stud, named Kirk, and he practically lives with us. I gave him ownership of my wife's pussy well over a year ago. So, for well over a year, my wife has only had vaginal sex with Kirk. Kirk has a beautiful, muscular body and thick, 10" cock. He is truly gifted and my wife and I are very lucky to have him in our lives.

My wife does still suck my dick at times, while Kirk is fucking her. My dick is small enough for her to fit the whole thing in her mouth and she kind of likes that.

I love knowing my wife's pussy has only felt Kirk's dick, instead of mine, for well over a year and I love knowing that my wife carries Kirk's sperm inside of her, practically every day, instead of mine.

I am perfectly content doing clean-up duty on my wife and sucking Kirk's dick. That is the definition of sex for me and I love it.
after the ******* leave for college, we hope to do this with her boyfriend. we'll see how things go.

It is hot. It is what turns me on more than anything else.

Kirk is an awesome young guy. He has been my wife's primary sex partner for well over a year now. He doesn't live with us full-time, but he stays with us 3 to 4 nights a week.
Three to four nights in a row?? Watching that “awesome young guy” up on your plainly besotted wife?!! For well over a year???

Fuck it bro, that’s so damn wankworthy it hurts.

I trust that watching Kirk ploughing her and cumming super-copiously in her gets you off so wrenchingly that at times you pass out from the extreme pleasure it gives you, as I regularly do from watching my young black buddy fucking my wife’s brains right out of her sweet skull.

Please post a photo or two of gifted young Kirk making love to your wife. And of his cock.

I want to get off on him too 😛

Three to four nights in a row?? Watching that “awesome young guy” up on your plainly besotted wife?!! For well over a year???

Fuck it bro, that’s so damn wankworthy it hurts.

I trust that watching Kirk ploughing her and cumming super-copiously in her gets you off so wrenchingly that at times you pass out from the extreme pleasure it gives you, as I regularly do from watching my young black buddy fucking my wife’s brains right out of her sweet skull.
We are actually more of a polyamorous threesome. At least, that's what our friends consider us to be, lol. My wife and I have called it "live-in bf".

I feel like my opinion on this is a little more controversial. How should we define sex for white bois? How much sex should white bois be allowed to have? The simple answer is none. If your clit isn’t locked up then you might be able to Jack off under specific conditions that a QOS and black bull have laid out. Otherwise, white bois should be experiencing **NO SEXUAL PLEASURE AT ALL**. Fight me ab it lolD7A1FE43-225B-41BF-885E-8AAADAF15576.jpeg

my updated form of sex is once a week with a special wand. it makes me cum in a min or so. my ass/pussy is getting tight, from lack of use. I need to start stretching in the shower daily like I used.

Back