We go out for the evening, my wife and I, to a bar. She sees a handsome black guy and makes eyes at him. He approaches her and they hit it off, I am there just watching. He invites us (her really) over to the table with his buddies and it becomes clear that they want to fuck each other. She is getting a bit tipsy and loose and is also flirting with another of this guys friends. There is serious flirting, petting, then making out all in this public place, this married white woman and a couple black guys, all in front of her husband. People notice. I am pretty humiliated but completely hard in my pants, making a wet mess in my underwear. She takes the first guy to the bathroom, while his other buddies chide me in a semi friendly way. When the two of them come back she says it's time to go. The guy she went to the bathroom with is whispering in the other guys ear and when we leave, it is the four of us. She tells me to drive home as she follows with the two of them in their car. She takes them to our bedroom but allows me to watch as she gets fucked, sucked, and bred in our bed by two hung black guys. How is that for a cuckold fantasy?

Dark fantasy is to have my wife think she’s hooking up with a pretty boy surfer type of a guy for our first swap.

While blindfolded, a huge black guy massages her body, kisses her deeply and fucks her hard.

After several orgasms, there is a knock on the door and two of his friends come in. They immediately start to kiss and massage her body.

She sicks their dicks, sucks their balls and even licks their ass. She’s so horny, she doesn’t care,

They fuck her like a whore and she begs them to cum inside her. They do and then they all tell her to clean their cocks with her mouth.

She does what they say and begs them to come back again soon,

Attachments

• IMG_2897.png
    IMG_2897.png
    10.6 MB · Views: 85
This is for all the cuckold slaves as well as they're white women.

What is your deepest darkest fantasy? Your ideal cuckold situation... tell me the thoughts that get you hard and went. Let's discuss the most taboo of cuckold fantasies
We are actually hoping to create a BBC throuple with a King. Although not realistic, we would live a polyamorous relationship with the King and Queen coequals, although she is married to me, and I am the domestic and sexual servant

We've actually discussed this kind of relationship and hope to come close to achieving it.

This is for all the cuckold slaves as well as they're white women.

What is your deepest darkest fantasy? Your ideal cuckold situation... tell me the thoughts that get you hard and went. Let's discuss the most taboo of cuckold fantasies
Hot thread!!!

Ours is definitely her finding a dominate sexy black bull with a massive BBC, who proceeds to slowly seduce her into being his sex slave. She’d first quit her job and start an onlyfans to supplement her fun. He’d slowly have her transformed from an innocent soccer mom into a full time slut. Her spare time spent at the spa getting whatever sexy cosmetic procedure he demanded. He’d obviously insist she kept me locked in chastity and only sex I would get would be cleaning her pussy when she’d come back home late at night after a date.

Eventually he’d demand she go off any form of birth control and to have his babies. Cuck would be home to continue working, and raising his family.

On of my darkest fantasies is moving to a place far away, to start a new life. Letting my wife fuck regularly with tons of black men. Maybe gangbangs. She would give birth to many mixed children, while I would encourage her, jerk off and get sloppy seconds. Kind of a lab breeding experiment. Just the thought of looking at her getting pregnant, her belly grow, giving birth and taking care of her babies feels so hot. And I wouldn't mind the babies genetically are not mine, they would be ours anyway.

preg hydii 000 2000x2000.c.jpg

Ok, my Darkest Fantasy, eh?

I want to be completely Conquered by an aggressive Bull, I want him to take me completely, and make me his, in front of Hubby, and not just in a cuckolding/hotwife way, I want him to slowly wear me down until I give him everything, including swearing only he can make me pregnant, I want a man to not just fuck me so good I do anything he wants, but completely wines and dines and corrupts me and makes me do and say things even as a hotwife I'd never do, I want to be looking at my husband in the eyes as I'm ****** to betray him in every way that can be betrayal, and I want to love doing it, preferably as this Conquerors cock slowly fucks me, his hands on my hair or head, making me face my Husband.
I'd want him to then make me fuck all my Coworkers who are interested, and make me his property, to be pimped out as he wills, for my life as a wife and respected working person to end, and my new life as a complete and total owned slut to begin.

I mean not that anything like that would happen, and not like it would have as delicious of outcomes in real life, but its what I think about and it gets me off, really REALLY HARD.

Back