My biggest would be her bull moving in with us and he becomes her primary sexual partner, where I’m not allowed to fuck her raw anymore or cum inside her. He would also have the sole right to have babies with her, and I’d be expected to get a vasectomy so I can’t interfere. I’d be more like a 2nd mom to the baby and I’d take on a more feminine role in the house as time goes on. We would all go out in public as a family, and it’d be very clear who the man of the house is. When my wife isn’t available, the bull would always be allowed to fuck me whenever he pleases, and I’d always be willing to serve him.

I have a few...
1) my wife and I are out having dinner, and a black gentleman comes over and starts talking to her. He is polite, but definitely flirting with her, saying things that make it clear they have been together before. "I really enjoyed the time we spent together", "we should get together again soon", etc. .I got the picture they had fucked, but I don't recognize the guy, which is weird because I typically set up her "dates". regardless I'm really turned on both because I know this guy has fucked my wife, and because I don't know who he is....after he goes away, I ask her who he is, and how they met. She starts out pretty coy, "oh, it's just a guy I met a while back"...but as I keep pressing she reveals that she was over at her bulls house, and her bull had started inviting his friends over to use her whenever they wanted. ANd that for the past six months every time she went out on a date with him, she got fucked by at least two black men, sometimes 3. She said her bull had taken her to this guys house and dropped her off there, with the instructions to be a good married white slut and do whatever he wanted. He fucked all her holes, and filmed her sucking his cock. When I continued to press her, she admitted that her bull was now sharing her with just about anyone...and she thought he may be collecing for it, too

Would love to be at a bar with my girl and she is dancing with other guys and a few black men come up and start chatting with her in front of me, touching her, and flirting. Obviously I wouldn't say anything and just let it all happen. My ******* girl would admit that I am a cuckold and would make me invite them all back to our place.

The rest of the night would be me and her serving them and them fucking the ******* out of her, slapping her, spitting on her, calling us names, humiliating me, and making me clean up their loads.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

For me I'd love the usual white dream of a Strong Dominant Black Man moving in to my house into my bed with my wife.
He becomes number one husband and I serve him as his assistant, cooking and cleaning the house.
I get a little bed in the corner of our bedroom and sometimes I get called over join in to lick and suck husbands BBC and our wifes pussy before they make love and then proudly watch and masturbate myself . And when they finish and they are laying together kissing and cuddling I join them lovingly cleaning my husbands beautiful BBC and cleaning and soothing my wife's well used pussy
♠️🧎🖤

I have a few...
1) my wife and I are out having dinner, and a black gentleman comes over and starts talking to her. He is polite, but definitely flirting with her, saying things that make it clear they have been together before. "I really enjoyed the time we spent together", "we should get together again soon", etc. .I got the picture they had fucked, but I don't recognize the guy, which is weird because I typically set up her "dates". regardless I'm really turned on both because I know this guy has fucked my wife, and because I don't know who he is....after he goes away, I ask her who he is, and how they met. She starts out pretty coy, "oh, it's just a guy I met a while back"...but as I keep pressing she reveals that she was over at her bulls house, and her bull had started inviting his friends over to use her whenever they wanted. ANd that for the past six months every time she went out on a date with him, she got fucked by at least two black men, sometimes 3. She said her bull had taken her to this guys house and dropped her off there, with the instructions to be a good married white slut and do whatever he wanted. He fucked all her holes, and filmed her sucking his cock. When I continued to press her, she admitted that her bull was now sharing her with just about anyone...and she thought he may be collecing for it, too
That's such a hot fantasy.

This is for all the cuckold slaves as well as they're white women.

What is your deepest darkest fantasy? Your ideal cuckold situation... tell me the thoughts that get you hard and went. Let's discuss the most taboo of cuckold fantasies
There's a girl I've been on and off with for years, would love for us to get married and have her cuck me. She can get Black bred as many times as she wants, and I'd happily take the role of the one raising the children while she keeps fucking other guys.

I'd be in permanent chastity, with barely any opportunities to cum, id be fully obedient.

I want to be castrated while my wife breeds with bbc
Speaking right from out of my soul!
My biggest fantasy is for my wife to find a steady bull she falls in love with. Meanwhile, she feminizes me more and more, trains me up to be a perfect sissy and learn to submit myself to old, hairy, ugly, fat men. She then has me castrated, gives one such man ownership over me, and leaves me for her bull for good.
From then on, I never experience an orgasm anymore and have to obey in servitude to satisfy this man with all his perversions including kissing tenderly, stroking and massaging, being peed on, etc.

Well there are a couple of things I won't say out in the open, if ya know, ya know 😉

Otherwise, I'd say gradually being turned into a cheap *******. First it's a new special friend, and then he brings a friend over. Then they invite me to a party with some more friends. Then after using me as much as they want, whatever they want, when my body is ruined beyond repair, then they start trading me for whatever they can get. A few beers, a nice joint, a cheeseburger and fries. I'm traded to anyone who asks. At that point I am a cheap sex toy, a broken fuck doll and nothing more!

I'll ask my husband and respond with his answers

Well there are a couple of things I won't say out in the open, if ya know, ya know 😉

Otherwise, I'd say gradually being turned into a cheap *******. First it's a new special friend, and then he brings a friend over. Then they invite me to a party with some more friends. Then after using me as much as they want, whatever they want, when my body is ruined beyond repair, then they start trading me for whatever they can get. A few beers, a nice joint, a cheeseburger and fries. I'm traded to anyone who asks. At that point I am a cheap sex toy, a broken fuck doll and nothing more!

I'll ask my husband and respond with his answers
The thought of being reduced to a meat sack is so liberating, isn't it?
I love the thought of losing my personality and educated manners, and not having to follow societal expectations any more. Just being minimized to one task and being good at it: spending pleasure for others and providing them the opportunity to get satisfied - no matter how.

So I asked my hubby, but I didn't tell him it was for a post here, I wanted his actual real answer... And ... Whelp

1. He said he wants a group of (preferably black) guys to slap him around, a light beating, and then he wants to be brutally gangraped. When they are done, they all take turns using him as their human toilet.

2. He also wants them to permanently alter my body: brands on my tits, lots of big piercings on my pussy lips to stretch them, my ass so wrecked, it's a constant prolapsing rosebud....

Holy crap, what a freaky fuck, I love him so kuch

I love the thought of losing my personality and educated manners, and not having to follow societal expectations any more. Just being minimized to one task and being good at it: spending pleasure for others and providing them the opportunity to get satisfied - no matter how.
Yeah it kinda is, in like the most degrading and wonderful way! Now obviously I've never done anything like I said above, but I have had a few...lets call them agressive free use experiences :oops: ;)

I wish you’d satisfy my Cock

My biggest, darkest fantasy would be 2-4 big strong Black Kings come into our home. They tie me up and spank us both. Then they dominate my wifes face and mouth. Then they spit roast her doggystyle while im either watching, kissing their feet or rimming their sweaty ass. They make us both say things like "i love black cock" and other race play stuff. Then they put us both in doggy style so we can look eachother in the eyes, hold hands and kiss. While they have us both bent over they fuck us in the ass, pulling all the way out then pushing all the way back in and making us say "thank you sir". Then they fuck us rough at the same time and make us say thank you sir. After they cum inside her ass and make her push it all out into a cup for me to drin k.

My wife would never be down for this, but it's my fantasy.

Absolutely wonderful thread, and amazing to read everyone's darkest fantasies. I hope that you all find these fantasies coming to fruition in some way.

For me, I would like my wife to meet a Bull and have an intense connection and relationship with him, more than she has had with any other of her Bulls.

I have dark fantasies about her and him going on very public dinner dates, bar hopping, and spending multiple nights at his place being his perfect little Slut.

I picture me and her planning to spend a quite night in, only for her to receive a text from him saying he wants his slut, so she showers, changes into a sexy outfit, packs an overnight bag and makes me drop her off at his place so she can please him.

The idea also of her one day packing a travel bag, and saying she is going with her Bull on a weekend getaway to a different city drives me wild to no end.

I want so badly for her to have so much sex with him that she denies me for months on end on account of her pussy being so sore.

Back