Deep-throating Black Cock

26.gif
damn she is GOOD

My main problem was that taking the cock into the back of the throat means stimulating the gag reflex. I practiced with a silicone dildo and finally avoided that sensation. Certain positions make it easier. For me, the best way to deep-throat is when my mouth and throat are aligned in a straight line. For beginners, a good position is to lay flat on your back, with your head hanging over the edge of the bed and the bull standing with his cock at your mouth level.

Do it slowly, stay still while you gradually take him in, breathe through the nose and if he wants to fuck your mouth, it is useful having a signal (like a safe word) to let him know that you need a break. Deep throating is an intense and intimate act, in which a lot of mutual trust is needed. However, it is intoxicating to be able to show off how deep I can take a black cock. It is a point of pride and empowering.

17861603.gif

It's an art and a science and those white wives who can do it are highly sought after by Black Men and white cuckolds who can't get enough of watching it!
yes but it's a skill all whites should learn not just women. there's nothing wrong or gay with black guys fucking a white guys mouth or a white guy letting it happen.
if a black guy goes to see a white guys wife and she's not there there's no reason he walks off without cumming.
if a black guy and white letting are hanging out the black man should never have to question if he can pull his dick out, and the white guy should never have to wonder why it's happening or what to do.

Back