Dear cucks, thank you.

I enjoy filling up the local wives here in this area. None of them are on this website or are into the cuckolding thing. They just want black dick no strings attached and sent back home filled up. One day I shall meet a true tatted QoS and have another dedicated cuck couple here. Until then here’s to all the black men that have actually fucked women from B2W

Been in the LS for over 20 years. I have lost count of the amount of wives or girlfriends I have sent home topped off with my bro batter. There is no better feeling in the world than entering another man's wife and leaving something of yourself inside her. I absolutely love to look over at the hubbies and give a smile and a wink as I started to unload my balls. I thank God for betas and cucks everyday!!!
Same here, love that feeling to look into cuck's eyes while pumping my load in her wife's pussy, that feeling is so fucking empowering

A wife getting what she needs from Bulls will become more common but discreet part of our society. There may even come a time when there is a full service spa of bulls to give women a relaxing bath, a soothing massage, and then blow her back and send her home to hubby all filled up and refreshed. With each visit the wife will earn a spade♠️stamp and with 9 stamps the 10th BBC is free!

Imagine women suggesting BBC'S to their friends or buying a gift certificate so that her girlfriend who's going through a rough time in her relationship can go get what she needs. What about a Groupon for the ladies or taking the graduate or the retiree to celebrate with a surprise threesome or gangbang. The manpower exists but the organization doesn't at least not here in southern California where I am.

I just wanted to thank you for willingly giving us your wives, and how some of you even facilitate it by letting us know her schedule and turn-ons. I especially appreciate it when you insist on fucking her after I do and cleaning her up.

I can't imagine how it feels watching her get assfucked bareback when she swore that she would never do that for anyone, that look on her face when I tell her that I'm going to get her pregnant and she begs for that black baby inside her...

None of it would be possible if you didn't give us your wives. Thank you.
none of this would be possible without alpha stud black men like yourself...

I just wanted to thank you for willingly giving us your wives, and how some of you even facilitate it by letting us know her schedule and turn-ons. I especially appreciate it when you insist on fucking her after I do and cleaning her up.

I can't imagine how it feels watching her get assfucked bareback when she swore that she would never do that for anyone, that look on her face when I tell her that I'm going to get her pregnant and she begs for that black baby inside her...

Thank you! My wife is so much happier and our relationship is different but closer.

When i first started fantasizing about my wife with another man, I never would have imagined I'd be at a point where I no longer have sex with her myself *at all* and that I'd be getting excited at multiple men basically using her like some sex doll or breeding material and me *thanking* them for doing it....

You are welcome. But honestly thank you guys. Our wives deserve great or better sex.

It is our pleasure Sir and we thank you for giving our ladies the fulfillment that we can't. Without bulls like you, our ladies are unsatisfied and we feel even further disappointment with ourselves for being unable to satisfy them. We can only encourage you to continue to do so and to support other bulls in the formation of these greatly satisfied marriages.

it's our pleasure. we mean that.

Thank you

Nonsense. They should be thanking you.

The cucks should always feel grateful towards the bull for fucking their wives. A bull should never thank the cuck rather feel like you have done them a favor.
So thank you

You are welcome, Sir. My wife and I are thankful for every stud who enjoys her.

Back