Dear cucks, thank you.

I just wanted to thank you for willingly giving us your wives, and how some of you even facilitate it by letting us know her schedule and turn-ons. I especially appreciate it when you insist on fucking her after I do and cleaning her up.

I can't imagine how it feels watching her get assfucked bareback when she swore that she would never do that for anyone, that look on her face when I tell her that I'm going to get her pregnant and she begs for that black baby inside her...

None of it would be possible if you didn't give us your wives. Thank you.
We thank you for pleasure you give them little white sissy cock is no use to our wifes

I just wanted to thank you for willingly giving us your wives, and how some of you even facilitate it by letting us know her schedule and turn-ons. I especially appreciate it when you insist on fucking her after I do and cleaning her up.

I can't imagine how it feels watching her get assfucked bareback when she swore that she would never do that for anyone, that look on her face when I tell her that I'm going to get her pregnant and she begs for that black baby inside her...

thank you for making our dreams come true and fucking our wives!!! it's a magical feeling to see the moment when my wife is poured sperm

And we little penis white cucks thank you big well hung black men for the yummy jizzy snacks you leave in our wives/gf's well fucked pussies!

You are more than welcome!!

Wow what a gentleman!

Very wholesome! I'm grateful there are men like you who enjoy sexually satisfying women romantically committed to cuckolds like me. It is a huge honor that many men are eager to impregnate women who desire motherhood, giving a cuckold couple the oppurtunity to raise her and her lover's offspring. ❤

I’d love you to come to UK and do that to my wife for me

You are so welcome!! Sexy white women so deserve BBC pleasures!!

Thank you Bulls for giving our wives pleasure we could not. For allowing us to watch and of course allowing us to taste your seed from our used wives.

Been in the LS for over 20 years. I have lost count of the amount of wives or girlfriends I have sent home topped off with my bro batter. There is no better feeling in the world than entering another man's wife and leaving something of yourself inside her. I absolutely love to look over at the hubbies and give a smile and a wink as I started to unload my balls. I thank God for betas and cucks everyday!!!
Please stay for another twenty years sir. I've experienced that smug smile, and wink and it's made me feel about one inch tall. A big thanks to all the bulls. Without you there would be alot more dissatisfied women in the world.

Been in the LS for over 20 years. I have lost count of the amount of wives or girlfriends I have sent home topped off with my bro batter. There is no better feeling in the world than entering another man's wife and leaving something of yourself inside her. I absolutely love to look over at the hubbies and give a smile and a wink as I started to unload my balls. I thank God for betas and cucks everyday!!!
Bro batter! 😂🤣 that’s a good one!

Back