Dear cucks, thank you.

Been in the LS for over 20 years. I have lost count of the amount of wives or girlfriends I have sent home topped off with my bro batter. There is no better feeling in the world than entering another man's wife and leaving something of yourself inside her. I absolutely love to look over at the hubbies and give a smile and a wink as I started to unload my balls. I thank God for betas and cucks everyday!!!
Thank you and all the black bulls out there. It's so hot for the cuck hubbies too and love that look you give us.

I just wanted to thank you for willingly giving us your wives, and how some of you even facilitate it by letting us know her schedule and turn-ons. I especially appreciate it when you insist on fucking her after I do and cleaning her up.

I can't imagine how it feels watching her get assfucked bareback when she swore that she would never do that for anyone, that look on her face when I tell her that I'm going to get her pregnant and she begs for that black baby inside her...

None of it would be possible if you didn't give us your wives. Thank you.
It is us cucks that need to thank you guys, not the other way around.

I just wanted to thank you for willingly giving us your wives, and how some of you even facilitate it by letting us know her schedule and turn-ons. I especially appreciate it when you insist on fucking her after I do and cleaning her up.

I can't imagine how it feels watching her get assfucked bareback when she swore that she would never do that for anyone, that look on her face when I tell her that I'm going to get her pregnant and she begs for that black baby inside her...

None of it would be possible if you didn't give us your wives. Thank you.
Respectfully, they are not ours to give away, they have already given their bodies to black men and we white men respect their decisions and support them in any way we can

As a cuckold, receiving this type of gratitude, especially when it comes from a Bull, is the best form of appreciation that a cuckold can get.
You're a gentleman for taking the time and effort to make this post. The attitude you have in this post is very sincere and generous and it is admiring for a cuckold to get this recognition- but with all due respect, Sir it is the bulls who are equipped with the right tools and are also the ones that have to do the hard labor. It is the cuckold that should be thankful and should also expect nothing in return.
I am thankful for the existence of bulls everyday and it is an honor to have the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you, Sir.
Your absolutely right me as the Cuck I’m just providing my wife for you to use and do exactly what you want with her without asking me just taking her using her for your satisfaction not hers or mine although it will please me to see her used so I’m very happy to let you own her for a long as you wish

Back