Date Night

Date Night...or rather morning, is the beginning of my earliest and most persistent cuck fantasy. Helping to prepare a gf or wife to surrender and become Owned by her Black Boss.

After a delicious early morning drawing her bath, having her sit on my face as she applies makeup, etc., I drop her off at work instead of her driving.
She calls, already naked in the house He has His accounting business in, to say she has to work late and He will bring her home.
He does...after He and His buddies have used and degraded her in a hotel. It's after midnight when They drop her off naked in our driveway...
He officially Owns Her and our Black Owned life together has begun.
Please feel free to post any pics or comments!
Have a look at me n my watching hubby.890_1000.jpg

OMG that's us! I let my husband sniff my ass only before I go out with my black lover.
Isn't getting ready just the best thing in the world? I usually go and get my nails and pussy done around lunchtime (we usually play Saturday nights), head back home, run a bath with a glass of bubbly with some nice music on and just take in the moment and anticipation. About 4'ish i'll start doing my make up and hair, start getting ready, lay out some outfits and lingerie.... I usually let hubby have a taste of my pussy and asshole before I start getting dressed. We then decide which heels work best, anklet on etc. (sometimes hubby's even had to have a wank once I've put the anklet on as he can't take it any longer) and then we just relax with some more champagne until the cab arrives. Its sort of a ritual for us. Without the ******* at home, I love to just turn it into something special for hubby and I :)

Isn't getting ready just the best thing in the world? I usually go and get my nails and pussy done around lunchtime (we usually play Saturday nights), head back home, run a bath with a glass of bubbly with some nice music on and just take in the moment and anticipation. About 4'ish i'll start doing my make up and hair, start getting ready, lay out some outfits and lingerie.... I usually let hubby have a taste of my pussy and asshole before I start getting dressed. We then decide which heels work best, anklet on etc. (sometimes hubby's even had to have a wank once I've put the anklet on as he can't take it any longer) and then we just relax with some more champagne until the cab arrives. Its sort of a ritual for us. Without the ******* at home, I love to just turn it into something special for hubby and I :)
Sounds like my cuck fantasy cum true? It's at the beginning of this thread and you just filled in the details I left out... Sounds like a wonderful shared time between you and hubby!

Back