Date Night

Yes and for some reason the smell of my ass makes him so hard he drips! Not sure I will ever understand that, must be a guy thing?
Hmmm... Not sure... I LOVE dining, LOL, on a woman's ass and pussy! Nothing on Earth smells like pussy... Instant woody! A woman's ass smells more of her... her perfume, her sweat if it's been a rockin' rumba... Perhaps nose deep and some research would be in order... Hubby has it GOOD!

Yes and for some reason the smell of my ass makes him so hard he drips! Not sure I will ever understand that, must be a guy thing?
I think its a cuck thing. My hubby can get his first drop of pre-cum showing with a minute or so of anything that even resembles foreplay. He'll even push my hand away if I go to reach for his cock, in fear he'll cum. Its pretty cute actually.

I think its a cuck thing. My hubby can get his first drop of pre-cum showing with a minute or so of anything that even resembles foreplay. He'll even push my hand away if I go to reach for his cock, in fear he'll cum. Its pretty cute actually.
Love that description, Slinky! A Wife/GF/Cuckoldress showing me, especially sexual, attention would be an instant turnon... Haven't had the pleasure yet. I was the Dom with GF's who played and generally a romantic white guy with all...

Sounds like my cuck fantasy cum true? It's at the beginning of this thread and you just filled in the details I left out... Sounds like a wonderful shared time between you and hubby!
Oh ok, sorry, didn't read the first bit. Will have a look at it. And yes, the build up for us certainly equals the sex. The sex sometimes can get very raw and primal etc. whereas leading up to it, I get to wear my nice outfits, expensive perfume, heels and feel like i'm the prom queen. I do feel very special leading up to the moment. I enjoy being the loose little slut in the later hours, and yes, I have left a more than a few apartment buildings in the early hours looking far from the prim and proper lady that entered hours earlier. But the feeling and anticipation added with a few naughty/ flirtatious text messages from your bull of what lays ahead, can be very nice and exciting :)

Oh ok, sorry, didn't read the first bit. Will have a look at it. And yes, the build up for us certainly equals the sex. The sex sometimes can get very raw and primal etc. whereas leading up to it, I get to wear my nice outfits, expensive perfume, heels and feel like i'm the prom queen. I do feel very special leading up to the moment. I enjoy being the loose little slut in the later hours, and yes, I have left a more than a few apartment buildings in the early hours looking far from the prim and proper lady that entered hours earlier. But the feeling and anticipation added with a few naughty/ flirtatious text messages from your bull of what lays ahead, can be very nice and exciting :)
Sounds like you two are a poster couple for the lifestyle. Same with Suburbnwife4u and her hubby... Two couples who enjoy the sensual AND raw sides of Hotwife-ing!

Sounds like you two are a poster couple for the lifestyle. Same with Suburbnwife4u and her hubby... Two couples who enjoy the sensual AND raw sides of Hotwife-ing!
Lol, thank you, not too sure about 'poster couple' there are plenty on here that i'm sure would teach us quite a lot. But, we do have our own little groove, and funnily enough, i'd say technically we are very sexually incompatible, especially anatomically, but in 10 years of all the different things we've argued about, sex has never been one of them.

Lol, thank you, not too sure about 'poster couple' there are plenty on here that i'm sure would teach us quite a lot. But, we do have our own little groove, and funnily enough, i'd say technically we are very sexually incompatible, especially anatomically, but in 10 years of all the different things we've argued about, sex has never been one of them.
You're welcome! Anatomically? It does sound like the groove fits! Love your "cuck's make good pets" title!

Back