Date Night

My wife became annoyed with me after I got pre cum on her favorite black dress as she was leaving to meet her bull. I rubbed against her as I kissed her goodbye. I got excited watching her dress. She forgave me after I gave her a good cleaning when she got home.

My wife became annoyed with me after I got pre cum on her favorite black dress as she was leaving to meet her bull. I rubbed against her as I kissed her goodbye. I got excited watching her dress. She forgave me after I gave her a good cleaning when she got home.
How dare you! :) At least you regained Her favor!

Thanks for sharing!!! I really enjoyed reading about your Date Night!

This was a pic my wife sent me from an interstate conference just before heading out with a CEO she'd been flirting with for a year or so. They did finally fuck that night, as they'd never managed to be alone without work colleagues or family. So this night was a 'now or never' moment. She sent me this, leopard print dress, anklet on, panties off, then turned her phone off. Must have pulled myself for 5-6 hours that night. All I got the next day, was a pic of the tied off used condom in the trash can with the hotel napkin next to it.

I begged her to bring it home, but she said it was in his room not hers and she took the pic without his knowledge while he showered. She said he was very careful not to have a Monika Lewinsky situation.

I must admit, the getting ready and the date night lead up is great. Sometimes, i've had to jerk off just from seeing her get ready.

heading-out.jpg

This was a pic my wife sent me from an interstate conference just before heading out with a CEO she'd been flirting with for a year or so. They did finally fuck that night, as they'd never managed to be alone without work colleagues or family. So this night was a 'now or never' moment. She sent me this, leopard print dress, anklet on, panties off, then turned her phone off. Must have pulled myself for 5-6 hours that night. All I got the next day, was a pic of the tied off used condom in the trash can with the hotel napkin next to it.

I begged her to bring it home, but she said it was in his room not hers and she took the pic without his knowledge while he showered. She said he was very careful not to have a Monika Lewinsky situation.

I must admit, the getting ready and the date night lead up is great. Sometimes, i've had to jerk off just from seeing her get ready.

View attachment 1739379
That is SOOOO FREAKIN' HOT!!!! Your wife is Smokin' and to see her looking Beautiful and knowing she would soon be naked, Black hands and Black Cock having full access to her softness must have an Ecstatic experience!!!!! No wonder you about yanked it off! I'm turned on reading and typing about it!!!!

That is SOOOO FREAKIN' HOT!!!! Your wife is Smokin' and to see her looking Beautiful and knowing she would soon be naked, Black hands and Black Cock having full access to her softness must have an Ecstatic experience!!!!! No wonder you about yanked it off! I'm turned on reading and typing about it!!!!
Yeah, my balls were empty by the morning waiting for her call/ text. I still love checking out his social media pics, with his everyday life, especially his cycling/lycra shorts photos knowing he's had his cock my wife. ( she hates me doing it when I tell her :) She said he only had an average sized cock and the whole thing only lasted 15-20 minutes as they were both a bit *******. But she said they both needed to get it over with, so the flirting, winks, sexual tension would stop before they got accused for it anyway. They just needed a time and place. He doesn't know, that I know, he thinks it was a one off thing that is their secret. :)

Yeah, my balls were empty by the morning waiting for her call/ text. I still love checking out his social media pics, with his everyday life, especially his cycling/lycra shorts photos knowing he's had his cock my wife. ( she hates me doing it when I tell her :) She said he only had an average sized cock and the whole thing only lasted 15-20 minutes as they were both a bit *******. But she said they both needed to get it over with, so the flirting, winks, sexual tension would stop before they got accused for it anyway. They just needed a time and place. He doesn't know, that I know, he thinks it was a one off thing that is their secret. :)
AWESOME! Pity the lead up is sometimes better than the actual sex, but it's like that sometimes, lol...

Still, wifey looked HOT and it was fun for all! :)

I have loved married women on occasion, and that empty, but intoxicating, ache knowing they are being fucked by someone they no longer care for, is excruciatingly delicious!

Back