Dangerous black men

I'd so LOVE to be taken by a Black Man or a group of Black Men and kept and used for a couple of days ....teach me a lesson in serving Black Men

Each day you must learn new commands, and learn to obey black people promptly. You will need to show how eager you are to learn and obey before you are allowed to eat or *******.

You may be punished sometimes simply to give you an example of how a black person might punish you if you do not obey quickly enough.

I have had a ******* fantasy now for a few years! Two or three nasty black men park beside my car in the parking lot where I work and wait for me coming out one night! As I go to put the keys in my lock, the side door of the van suddenly slides open and a huge hand covers my mouth and the other wraps around my chest as I'm pulled back and into the van! I live that fantasy!:)
Omg, I'd actually love that to happen. Soooo naughty x

I still don't understand why women crave this? Psychologically why would anyone want such a thing.

There are reams of data resulting from cases researched by clinical psychologists on this for years. It's not a new phenomena. All it takes is a Google search or a few bucks spent in the Psychology section at Barnes and Noble. All it takes is the time and effort to retrieve the information and read it.

I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.
Whats your definition of "intense"? Send you home knowing you belong to him, whether you're married or not? Crack that false image of you being a good married church woman.

Hi guys. In reality I love black guys to be gentlemen with just the right touch of roughness but I love fantasising about dangerous black men. The idea of getting fucked by a gang of black guys who are on death row or by some black guys with ak47s in Somalia is such an arousing fantasy. I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post, and again I point out this is just a fantasy, but I really get off on the danger aspect. Do any other wives feel the same or is just me? Katie x
cool..so it's not just me?

Yes, I've had that fantasy also, and found myself several times, being checked out by a group of young thug type black guys, I was so turned on but scared also.
The names and things they said to me was a turn on, I heard things like. What a fine white ass you got bitch, and bet your hubby has a small little white cock and can't satisfy that fine white pussy. I was so aroused. And found myself giving them a little show by bending over and showing my ass, and pushing my chest out to show by big boobs.
Later that night as I told my husband the story I master bated and came several times. He asked me if I wanted a group of bad black boys to ravishing me, I admitted I did badly.
I'm turned on bye the idea of that happening to you.

I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.
Hot Fantasy. If it can be made into reality, You would be so SORE, and with a smile that would last a month.

I still don't understand why women crave this? Psychologically why would anyone want such a thing.
You really don't need to understand it as most of these "women" who say they fantasize being raped by black men are really just men pretending to be women with very warped and sick fantasies.....most of whom are never with women and live in a very twisted and sick fantasy world.

Every since I was 14 i have always have this fantasy of being gangraped by a group of black men. I don't know why but it makes me wet thinking about it. Thinking of them ******* me making me take every inch of their huge black cocks. No matter how hard I fight or how loud I scream and cry they don't stop. I have never had this done to me but I do want it.
Yummy good girl should let it happen

Since Semptember 2015 a lot of north african refugees has come to Germany. Many of them are willed to ******* white young women and don´t care about impregnating them. Meanwhile you can read a lot of police reports about this and there are some corners in the big towns where you shouldn´t be alone at night except you want to take the chance of getting raped. I think that these black guys won´t ******* a white girl but I´m also sure that they are willed putting their seed inside the girls.

Since Semptember 2015 a lot of north african refugees has come to Germany. Many of them are willed to ******* white young women and don´t care about impregnating them. Meanwhile you can read a lot of police reports about this and there are some corners in the big towns where you shouldn´t be alone at night except you want to take the chance of getting raped. I think that these black guys won´t ******* a white girl but I´m also sure that they are willed putting their seed inside the girls.
And we know what religion they are. Europe is commiting suicide.

Back