Dangerous black men

I definitely don't have the ******* fantasy. In my submissive days, especially my intro to the dom/sub scene, the turn on was not any type of forsing but rather the reluctance (turning into an "exciting discomfort"...the type that makes your ******* race and your mouth go dry) about doing things beyond the pale....but acquiescing due to my attraction to the man who decided to control me with firm, quiet commands.

Well I don't actually want to be murdered but I do find the fact that they have killed before to be a bit of a twisted turn on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these nuts that marries serial killers in jail and in real life I hate *******/*******. I think the fantasy is a turn on because I feel that they r the alpha male as they have killed. I also have the same fantasy with a group of soldiers who have seen action. X

"Well I don't actually want to be murdered" Baaahahahahaha!!!!!

I think this is the element that originally drew me to this community when I was in my late teens. For years I have had this recurring fantasy where I submit to a dangerous black man, but where I didn't really have a choice anyway. The closest I've come in real life is sleeping with a ******* dealer in a TERRIBLE part of town, with his gun visible on the nightstand the entire time.

I think this is the element that originally drew me to this community when I was in my late teens. For years I have had this recurring fantasy where I submit to a dangerous black man, but where I didn't really have a choice anyway. The closest I've come in real life is sleeping with a ******* dealer in a TERRIBLE part of town, with his gun visible on the nightstand the entire time.
And let me guess...he probably fucked your brains out repeatedly. Hard. Called you names...etc.

Put together a good blindfold, maybe some soft black foam pads to completely cover your eyes, then with several winding's of black cloth to make sure you can't see even a bit of light. When black thugs ask you why you are wearing a blindfold in the alleyway just tell them it's so you can't tell the cops who raped you even if you wanted to. After that they will probably lead you to a basement in an abandoned building and start calling up all their friends.

Or perhaps if you are a really good actress you can wear black glasses and have a cane to pretend you are blind and wander into streets controlled by black thugs in a gang.
lol

Due to tv propaganda it would be peculiar for you not to want such . Media paints a picture. That picture was supposed to repel precious virgin Pius white women . On the contrary. Those constant pictures and displays of black men or lack there of produces the following. I admire evil genious . I'm even more so intrigued when a obvious pragmatic plan back fires .

Due to tv propaganda it would be peculiar for you not to want such . Media paints a picture. That picture was supposed to repel precious virgin Pius white women . On the contrary. Those constant pictures and displays of black men or lack there of produces the following. I admire evil genious . I'm even more so intrigued when a obvious pragmatic plan back fires .
not sure what you mean...

My first girlfriend in high school was a gorgeous young white girl who played on the tennis team and her freshman year they had a get together with the guys from the football team at some cabin in Wisconsin....I wasn't invited because I didnt play on the team. My girl got super ******* and high and ended up getting pressured into sex with 3 different black dudes one after another in the bedroom at the cabin.

It turned into a big deal and the ******* had to leave school but years later she admitted it was a bit of a turn on. I'm sure she got destroyed by those guys.

I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Fantasy of mine too (and hubby's) to be a prisoners "conjugal visitor". Even more intense if planned during my fertile time of the month and no condoms/birth control is used and I miss my next period!! Likely to remain a fantasy, but provides some nice orgasms when I fantasize about it while hubby is trying to satisfy me.......LOL J (the wife)

Back