Dancing at a club and a black man notices you don't have panties on. He starts to dance with you and fingers you. Do you let him continue?

I'd have to be way too ******* to allow a guy to finger me where other people could watch. I'd probably allow him to do it for a second. Long enough for him to lick his fingers and taste me. I wouldn't immediately follow him to a private fuck place... but keep him on the dance floor. The more horny a guy is, the better they dance. Gives me a chance to appreciate how he moves on the dance floor before he is moving deep inside of me.

Why certainly I do. It is part of the lifestyle I am in, my Black Bull expects me too as well and cuck hubby gets to watch from the sidelines as well. If the Black man is hot and I invite him to our table, hubby will buy him a *******. Both my Black Bull and hubby welcome him and as instructed by my Black Bull, I encourage my new Black dance partner to do with his hands as he pleases. My role is to see to it, he is pleased.

My girl and I have gone out to clubs several times with her short little dress and not worn any panties. The men she danced with were able to tell by grinding on her and rubbing all over her. Twice she had the guys reach up[ her skirt and finger her pussy as she was faded and lost in the moment. she loved it and asked me if we could bring them home as she was so turned on. i could not resist.

My girl and I have gone out to clubs several times with her short little dress and not worn any panties. The men she danced with were able to tell by grinding on her and rubbing all over her. Twice she had the guys reach up[ her skirt and finger her pussy as she was faded and lost in the moment. she loved it and asked me if we could bring them home as she was so turned on. i could not resist.
That is all good

Once a guy is rubbing and fingering my pussy its not long before Im sucking his cock in the mens room and soon after his hard cock is throbbing deep in my pussy!My husband loves to see me taking a hot black guy in the restroom because he knows Im gonna take a huge hot load in my pussy lol

Back