Dancing at a club and a black man notices you don't have panties on. He starts to dance with you and fingers you. Do you let him continue?

Yes I would certainly let him finger me while on the dance floor then I’d willingly move to a place where he could fuck me as I have on occasions with Del.
When we last met Del in his favourite bar I had to wear his favourite white dress, he eventually after fingering me fucked me in the bar god it was an unbelievable experience that I would repeat again.

Last edited:
so exciting when your on the sidelines watching your wife with guy who has discovered she is bare under her dress and he can slide his cock if not on her but between her cunt lipsand watch her glide up and down on his cock, its not long before you see her rise on tip toes and him bend his knees slightly and he is in her , many times has she returned to the bar with his seed running down her legs

My wife says she would let him continue to let him finger her gently and at the end of the dance she would tell me if it was a 'good' dance or not. If it was a 'good' dance she would tell me what happened. Of course, I would get an instant "woody" and probe her to see if she had any plans for the guy, or did she have her eye on someone else. If it was on a night that we hadn't rented a room ahead of time, and she found him to be attractive, she would probably let him take her out to the car for some fun if it wasn't too cold or too bright.

Its been a long time since that happened, ..me too
You have nice legs. I wish I was in NJ dancing with you. That being said you have to know when a woman is responsive towards that. So is there a signal if you and he are dancing close like I have no panties on be discrete.

Last edited:
Back