Curious

Has anyone allowed their wife to attend a party or gangbang by herself and how did it go? Pros or cons? Did she take pictures or video for husband as well? Hubby's what was your response or reaction before and after?

Has anyone allowed their wife to attend a party or gangbang by herself and how did it go? Pros or cons? Did she take pictures or video for husband as well? Hubby's what was your response or reaction before and after?
As a single black bull that has taken men's hotwives to parties, gangbangs, and threesomes I can tell you that the principal rule is trust.

#1. Hubby has to trust me as a bull period that first I'm not out to take what belongs to him. He first needs to trust that I am not interested in stealing his most precious and prized possession. He needs to know that I know and understand that she belongs to him and that only with his permission and knowledge is it ok for me to borrow her and enjoy her pleasurable company! Even when men's wives have whispered to me that they were falling in love with me and wanted to creep behind hubby's back I shut it down and refused to violate that principal rule of trust between me and them. Even when she gets caught up in her feelings (and she can do that because it's just who women are, they are wired that way) as a man I am expected to uphold the understanding of trust that her husband has for me. Understanding and honoring this principal rule goes a long way in the lifestyle.

I have met with couple's in hotel's and hubby has went to sleep on the other bed while his hotwife and I fucked all night long. Periodically hubby's would wake up and there we were exactly where he left us going at it like rabbits with his wife safe and sound and making the sounds of enjoying herself.

#2. The second thing is safety. Though safety is definitely a component of the trust it is secondary to the ownership component of the trust in the lifestyle. In layman's terms once hubby knows that you understand who owns the pussy, he now needs to know that you will take care of the pussy, cherish it, and keep it safe at all costs because it is his most precious and prized possession.

#3. Satisfaction! The more his hotwife is satisfied and well pleased by her time with me the more comfortable, open, willing, and flexible hubby will be to giving his wife as much time and freedom to play with me as possible. I'm talking about the kind of dick that even give your woman some act right! I'm talking about the mind of dick that will make a mean bitch nice! LOL. I have gotten calls from hubby's in conflict with their wife who said that basically she was acting up and really needed a good screw to get her back on track where he needed her. There were times that I told them that I was in bed sleep and they offered to pick me up and drop me off. I would be at work and they would ask if I could come over directly after work even at times when all I wanted to do was go home and chill. I'm talking about that pussy pacifyer.

Once these components are established between the hubby and myself I was able to meet wives at my place alone, at hotels alone, take them to lifestyle parties, and even take them to be shared in threesomes and gangbangs. Most of the time we took videos and pictures for hubby to enjoy later. Sometimes we sent them during the action.

Just a bit of the perspective of the bull in this situation.

As a single black bull that has taken men's hotwives to parties, gangbangs, and threesomes I can tell you that the principal rule is trust.

#1. Hubby has to trust me as a bull period that first I'm not out to take what belongs to him. He first needs to trust that I am not interested in stealing his most precious and prized possession. He needs to know that I know and understand that she belongs to him and that only with his permission and knowledge is it ok for me to borrow her and enjoy her pleasurable company! Even when men's wives have whispered to me that they were falling in love with me and wanted to creep behind hubby's back I shut it down and refused to violate that principal rule of trust between me and them. Even when she gets caught up in her feelings (and she can do that because it's just who women are, they are wired that way) as a man I am expected to uphold the understanding of trust that her husband has for me. Understanding and honoring this principal rule goes a long way in the lifestyle.

I have met with couple's in hotel's and hubby has went to sleep on the other bed while his hotwife and I fucked all night long. Periodically hubby's would wake up and there we were exactly where he left us going at it like rabbits with his wife safe and sound and making the sounds of enjoying herself.

#2. The second thing is safety. Though safety is definitely a component of the trust it is secondary to the ownership component of the trust in the lifestyle. In layman's terms once hubby knows that you understand who owns the pussy, he now needs to know that you will take care of the pussy, cherish it, and keep it safe at all costs because it is his most precious and prized possession.

#3. Satisfaction! The more his hotwife is satisfied and well pleased by her time with me the more comfortable, open, willing, and flexible hubby will be to giving his wife as much time and freedom to play with me as possible. I'm talking about the kind of dick that even give your woman some act right! I'm talking about the mind of dick that will make a mean bitch nice! LOL. I have gotten calls from hubby's in conflict with their wife who said that basically she was acting up and really needed a good screw to get her back on track where he needed her. There were times that I told them that I was in bed sleep and they offered to pick me up and drop me off. I would be at work and they would ask if I could come over directly after work even at times when all I wanted to do was go home and chill. I'm talking about that pussy pacifyer.

Once these components are established between the hubby and myself I was able to meet wives at my place alone, at hotels alone, take them to lifestyle parties, and even take them to be shared in threesomes and gangbangs. Most of the time we took videos and pictures for hubby to enjoy later. Sometimes we sent them during the action.

Just a bit of the perspective of the bull in this situation.
Thank you so much for our response

What you ask is like a bomb waiting to go off. In my opinion as a wife who's done more than one party never send your wife or girlfriend off alone unless you're sure of what you're sending her into. If you don't know who she's meeting and where exactly she will be it's a mistake. If she's going with a lover you know and trust that's a different story. Someone needs to be there to look out for her unless and sometimes even if she's been with that group before.
Think she's outnumbered and therefore in a bad position if things get out of hand. All it takes is one guy to get rough or start the ball roiling and without protection she could get hurt. My husband almost always attended many times just for security. You would be surprised how the group knowing my husband was around headed off possible problems. I had regular guys who sometimes went along to keep things under control.
I would suggest requiring no intoxicating drinks or *******. Especially if it's a bigger group and you don't know them.
Even with the precautions there were times when some jerk got out of line and had to be thrown out witch ended the party. The chance of the asshole calling police too great.
I'd be very concerned by any guy you don't know well trying to get you to send your lady out alone to meet strangers. The more insistent he is the more resistant i would be.
I was very lucky in my adventures, I always had husband or another man watching out for me. Even with that we were robbed on a trip to Jamaica.
I fucked the young black who had taken us on a river raft earlier and three others he brought to that shack. After the sex they robbed us. Thankfully we had gotten good advice from other couples so we wore no rings or watches out. My husband carried a wallet with a state ID card and a credit card with a $25 limit. We were lucky we didn't get harmed as they got such a poor haul to split between four guys. Not too concerned about getting caught I'd say because the local police did more grinning than writing when taking our report.

Back