Curious how to bring it up

Hello. I am new to this lifestyle, has only been a fantasy. I am wanting to take the next step though. I’ve made random comments to bring it up to my wife and she doesn’t really take it seriously. I’m wondering how to break the ice? What to say instead of little jokes. I want her to know I am serious about wanting this and so should she.

Also jealousy, how to deal with that? When I’m horny it sounds like a great site to see, but I’m afraid that can change and I see a big cock impaling my wife, I’ll get upset. Unless of course I can jump in without coming off the wrong way to her.

Tips for this young newb?

Hello. I am new to this lifestyle, has only been a fantasy. I am wanting to take the next step though. I’ve made random comments to bring it up to my wife and she doesn’t really take it seriously. I’m wondering how to break the ice? What to say instead of little jokes. I want her to know I am serious about wanting this and so should she.

Also jealousy, how to deal with that? When I’m horny it sounds like a great site to see, but I’m afraid that can change and I see a big cock impaling my wife, I’ll get upset. Unless of course I can jump in without coming off the wrong way to her.

Im only new myself but i find the best and only way to bring up is when shes wet ie playing with her pussy or fucking her and telling her i wan to see her shagged by other men and does she want that n then just keep repeating plant the seed

If you think you’re going to feel jealous watching your wife being pounded by a huge cock and loving being a hotwife I’d let this stay a fantasy.

My wife won’t let me watch her bull fuck her in all three holes and I’m fine with that. I don’t need to be reminded that I’m an impotent cuck with a teensy peepee.

Honesty, honesty, honesty

Texted her and ask her if she wants to go to a lifestyle club to check it out.
That’s what I did and now we go quite often, men hit on her and she gets soaking wet.

Get some fake pics done of her taking on a BBC

Be careful what you wish for. Reality, if it ever happens, will not be like the fantasy. If your wife finds she enjoys it she likely will become a permanent hotwife and you will always be a cuck on the sidelines. If you’re not prepared for that I’d let it go

Back