Cumshot Power

No, the club was forever getting requests from single males for their swingers nights, but to get in as a single male you had to be 25-35 yo and very well hung.
That`s some sort of "selective swinging" then. How did they do it? Have a lady with a ruler at their front door? *lol*
So they decided to create a group for those that wanted some sort of group sex but were unable to find a female partner to do it with.
*ROTFLmwAO* group sex without a female... what`s that called? Not gay? Thanks for the entertainment, bro. Made my day. :D

I think the cucks like it more than the wives. One guy pulled out and shot his load right over my wife's body and landed in her hair. I was amazed but she just laughed.
Yes, I love to have the white hubby right there watching me pull my huge black Cock out of her Sweet White pussy and spray thick creamy black Cumshots All over his pretty white wife's face and body and I love to watch her Cuck hubby clean up every single drop of my black seed and thank us both for allowing him the opportunity to be a part of the sexual exploits and bonding.♠️❤️🤴🏾💪🏿

Ladies I am finding more and more that its important to have a good strong cumshot both in volume and power. Many ladies tell me its very visually stimulating and its a great feeling when being fired inside. This led me to explore the Supplement side of things and discovered a product which has worked for me and amazingly intensified my orgasm as well...…………………………..comments welcum ladies. TonyView attachment 2204441View attachment 2204446View attachment 2204447GENTS PLEASES DONT ASK WHAT I TAKE AS SOME IDIOT ON THE SITE HAS ACCUSED ME OF SELLING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH Thanks
But none of these images or gifs are you so what are you doing and why does your post sound like an ad?

Yes, I love to have the white hubby right there watching me pull my huge black Cock out of her Sweet White pussy and spray thick creamy black Cumshots All over his pretty white wife's face and body and I love to watch her Cuck hubby clean up every single drop of my black seed and thank us both for allowing him the opportunity to be a part of the sexual exploits and bonding.♠️❤️🤴🏾💪🏿
Are you a big creampie? I bet you made many white pussies wide for cuckold's penis...

Are you a big creampie? I bet you made many white pussies wide for cuckold's penis...
Ummmm that I have been there and done that and I loved every single one of my Sexual exploits with White Cuckold couples! They are very good at Pleasuring our Huge Black cocks. We are so proud of you and the Unconditional support for the BNWO!✊🏿

Ladies I am finding more and more that its important to have a good strong cumshot both in volume and power. Many ladies tell me its very visually stimulating and its a great feeling when being fired inside. This led me to explore the Supplement side of things and discovered a product which has worked for me and amazingly intensified my orgasm as well...…………………………..comments welcum ladies. TonyView attachment 2204441View attachment 2204446View attachment 2204447GENTS PLEASES DONT ASK WHAT I TAKE AS SOME IDIOT ON THE SITE HAS ACCUSED ME OF SELLING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH Thanks
Very nice, I'd love to feel that inside

Back