Cumshot Power

Ladies I am finding more and more that its important to have a good strong cumshot both in volume and power. Many ladies tell me its very visually stimulating and its a great feeling when being fired inside. This led me to explore the Supplement side of things and discovered a product which has worked for me and amazingly intensified my orgasm as well...…………………………..comments welcum ladies. Tony1847369-424a723feacdf6076c469e32296b6369[1].gif1852829-b4cd17e0ab6a859a3b16100a24c0e493[1].gif1850900-aa4f677d1baf1dd65b3125ba0503f0a7[1].gifGENTS PLEASES DONT ASK WHAT I TAKE AS SOME IDIOT ON THE SITE HAS ACCUSED ME OF SELLING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH Thanks

Last edited:
Ladies I am finding more and more that its important to have a good strong cumshot both in volume and power. Many ladies tell me its very visually stimulating and its a great feeling when being fired inside. This led me to explore the Supplement side of things and discovered a product which has worked for me and amazingly intensified my orgasm as well...…………………………..comments welcum ladies. TonyView attachment 2204441View attachment 2204446View attachment 2204447

I would love to see my wife’s pussy catch a load like that!

Ladies I am finding more and more that its important to have a good strong cumshot both in volume and power. Many ladies tell me its very visually stimulating and its a great feeling when being fired inside. This led me to explore the Supplement side of things and discovered a product which has worked for me and amazingly intensified my orgasm as well...…………………………..comments welcum ladies. TonyView attachment 2204441View attachment 2204446View attachment 2204447
What supplement did you start using?

What a nonsense! It`s all about the diet. If you have nutrition problems it`s better to adapt the diet for the better than to keep eating the same sh!t and add supplements. If you eat healthy, there will be no need for supplements of whatever form.

Also: It looks like this guy is only trying to sell his stuff. It must be BS anyway, if it takes one year in order to be effective. *lol* Typically it doesn`t need more than one or at maximum a few weeks to take effect from adapting your diet and changing your eating habits.

Regards

What a nonsense! It`s all about the diet. If you have nutrition problems it`s better to adapt the diet for the better than to keep eating the same sh!t and add supplements. If you eat healthy, there will be no need for supplements of whatever form.

Also: It looks like this guy is only trying to sell his stuff. It must be BS anyway, if it takes one year in order to be effective. *lol* Typically it doesn`t need more than one or at maximum a few weeks to take effect from adapting your diet and changing your eating habits.

Regards

Very true

Regards
I don't sell the stuff you plonker

15 or so years ago, I was part of a wankers club. It was 12 or so men, all with smallish cocks and we'd play wank games. One was to see who could shoot the furthest, most could shoot quite far (myself included) but one gent, with a dick that was lucky to be 4" long could always easily shoot the length of the 6' table, and usually a squirt or two much further. He was a 45yo fitness coach, vegetarian, never drank coffee and very little alcohol. All he needed to do was not cum for a day or two but edge instead before we'd catch up. I'd say its fitness and diet, like most things in life.

Ladies I am finding more and more that its important to have a good strong cumshot both in volume and power. Many ladies tell me its very visually stimulating and its a great feeling when being fired inside. This led me to explore the Supplement side of things and discovered a product which has worked for me and amazingly intensified my orgasm as well...…………………………..comments welcum ladies. TonyView attachment 2204441View attachment 2204446View attachment 2204447GENTS PLEASES DONT ASK WHAT I TAKE AS SOME IDIOT ON THE SITE HAS ACCUSED ME OF SELLING THE PRODUCT WHICH IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH Thanks
Oh my!!:mstickle:

15 or so years ago, I was part of a wankers club. It was 12 or so men, all with smallish cocks and we'd play wank games. One was to see who could shoot the furthest, most could shoot quite far (myself included) but one gent, with a dick that was lucky to be 4" long could always easily shoot the length of the 6' table, and usually a squirt or two much further. He was a 45yo fitness coach, vegetarian, never drank coffee and very little alcohol. All he needed to do was not cum for a day or two but edge instead before we'd catch up. I'd say its fitness and diet, like most things in life.
Any guys that would jack off in a group is kinda Gay. Just saying!

Any guys that would jack off in a group is kinda Gay. Just saying!
Actually, most, not all, were bi, but it was a group put together by a swingers club for single men, mostly with small cocks who were unable to find female partners or get an invite to swingers nights.

Actually, most, not all, were bi, but it was a group put together by a swingers club for single men, mostly with small cocks who were unable to find female partners or get an invite to swingers nights.
"bi" means both homosexual and heterosexual. Where do you find that in "a swingers club for single men"? BTW not meant as a judgement at all. Just wondering. ;)

"bi" means both homosexual and heterosexual. Where do you find that in "a swingers club for single men"? BTW not meant as a judgement at all. Just wondering. ;)
No, the club was forever getting requests from single males for their swingers nights, but to get in as a single male you had to be 25-35 yo and very well hung. So they decided to create a group for those that wanted some sort of group sex but were unable to find a female partner to do it with.

Back