Cum Eating

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?
Yes!!!!! Black mens cum is healthy for us!!

I truly believe that the secret to a happy cuckold is the desire for humiliation
Especially if your in a femdom marriage my wife absolutely loves to humiliate me. She is not very discreet she gets off on letting people see her with her man it makes her really horny. We were invited to a party by a woman my wife knows . It was outdoors a patio party the tiki torches . My wife said go and I’ll meet you there I have things to do. My wife Shows up and says this is my friend would mind an extra guest Emily the hosts says oh come in. My wife and her lover sitting eating together I’m sitting on this outdoor love seat my wife and her boyfriend comes up to me and says sit over there and they sit together he puts his arm around my wife and as the night went on they were kissing. When we left they walked together and I walked behind them. I guess a lot of the wife’s really enjoyed seeing it ,the husbands not so much lol

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?
My wife insists that I suck her black bf's cock and swallow his cum. If some of his cum drips out of my mouth, she will tell me to lick it off the floor, or she will scoop it up with her fingers and put it in my mouth. It has been that way for us, for many years.

She also makes me clean her pussy the second he pulls out of her. When I am done, I turn to her bull and suck his dick clean. Sometimes I can get him to cum a second time in my mouth.

She never verbally berates me, but she has told me that me sucking her bf's cock and swallowing his cum is the ultimate way for me to show my subservience to him and honor his superiority.

When he is at our house, she insists that he stays naked the whole time. Part of the reason, is that she wants me to constantly be seeing the naked body of the man that owns her pussy.

I am bi-sexual and I do all of this very, very willingly. I crave black cock and cum, every bit as much as my wife does. She and I both consider black cum to be liquid gold.

Not me, if it floats your boat, go ahead!

Back