6 years deep

I've been enjoying this exchange.

My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for over 30 years. We started in college before we were married.

I love watching her have sex with her bf's, but I've always allowed her to have sex with them whenever, wherever and as much as she wants. If she has a first date with a new, potential, bf, I will be there discreetly. She and I jokingly call it "stalker date." This is for her safety because she had one first date that didn't go well. The guy even started to scare her.

Some people have been curious about how we manage our lifestyle. I tell them it's simple. Although she is married to me, she dates other men no different than a single woman would date.

Over the years, we've had all types of arrangements. Our favorite is for her bf to live with us. The longest we've had one of her bf's live with us was about 2 years. However, many bulls like to have their own place.

She still sees one of my military buds. He and I were classmates in Air ******* flight school and he was her first black guy. She will go visit him for about a week, and they have even taken trips and cruises together. The longest time she spent with him was about three months while I was deployed to the desert. His name is Michael and she has been black only ever since, thanks to him.

I've never been caged, nor am I the sissy type, but I love denial and being pussy free. Cleaning her pussy and her bf's cock is all the sex I need.

Her pussy has not felt my little penis since before we were married. Her pussy belongs to men with real cocks. She never verbally humiliates me, but she insists that I suck her bf's dick as often as possible. That and the denial is the type of humiliation that I love.
Thank you for the reply and the info sir! Thanks for your service !!

I've been enjoying this exchange.

My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for over 30 years. We started in college before we were married.

I love watching her have sex with her bf's, but I've always allowed her to have sex with them whenever, wherever and as much as she wants. If she has a first date with a new, potential, bf, I will be there discreetly. She and I jokingly call it "stalker date." This is for her safety because she had one first date that didn't go well. The guy even started to scare her.

Some people have been curious about how we manage our lifestyle. I tell them it's simple. Although she is married to me, she dates other men no different than a single woman would date.

Over the years, we've had all types of arrangements. Our favorite is for her bf to live with us. The longest we've had one of her bf's live with us was about 2 years. However, many bulls like to have their own place.

She still sees one of my military buds. He and I were classmates in Air ******* flight school and he was her first black guy. She will go visit him for about a week, and they have even taken trips and cruises together. The longest time she spent with him was about three months while I was deployed to the desert. His name is Michael and she has been black only ever since, thanks to him.

I've never been caged, nor am I the sissy type, but I love denial and being pussy free. Cleaning her pussy and her bf's cock is all the sex I need.

Her pussy has not felt my little penis since before we were married. Her pussy belongs to men with real cocks. She never verbally humiliates me, but she insists that I suck her bf's dick as often as possible. That and the denial is the type of humiliation that I love.
So do you kinda know how often she has sex then ? You clean her up when she comes home? That’s amazing!

So do you kinda know how often she has sex then ? You clean her up when she comes home? That’s amazing!
"Kinda" is a good way to put it. I know when she is spending time with her bf. But not necessarily the number of times they have sex during their visits.

I do clean her up when she comes home. But, my favorite is to clean her up right after her bf pulls out.

"Kinda" is a good way to put it. I know when she is spending time with her bf. But not necessarily the number of times they have sex during their visits.

I do clean her up when she comes home. But, my favorite is to clean her up right after her bf pulls out.
Yes right after is better !

Back