Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

I don't really like it but with my almost micro penis I have no choice. When a black men cums in my wife , my dick shrivels up n my balls retract. My ex was a size Queen from the start. My mouth is the only thing she wanted sexually from me. She was very open telling me my dick would never be big enough to please her she laughed at my dick the first time she saw it .
That's the biggest gape I've ever seen

First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
Wow I am really getting a sense of the feeling from your description. Was it visually amazing and did you immediately want more of it? Or were you jealous and it took longer for you to come around after seeing your wife with a BBC?

Wow I am really getting a sense of the feeling from your description. Was it visually amazing and did you immediately want more of it? Or were you jealous and it took longer for you to come around after seeing your wife with a
First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
I totally understand your description of your feelings, I feel the same things. And for some reason watching another man pulling out his covk from your wife’s pussy is one of the hottest moments ever for me. His cock looks so huge & wet and takes a while before it plops out. So fucking hot!!!!

It's absolutely incredible to see how she acts with another man. It's very apparent to me now just how bored she was when I had sex with her because when she's with a man that can actually give her an orgasm she's an *******!
Same her buddy ! In fact, I was totally shocked the first time my wife fucked another man, how animated and vocal she was ! She was telling him "fuck me, fuck my cunt" and I am telling the truth, I had never ever heard her swear before ! Very mind blowing and super hot

It's absolutely incredible to see how she acts with another man. It's very apparent to me now just how bored she was when I had sex with her because when she's with a man that can actually give her an orgasm she's an *******!
This is so true, my wife gets wild and crazy, lets them do things that she doesn't do with me

Same her buddy ! In fact, I was totally shocked the first time my wife fucked another man, how animated and vocal she was ! She was telling him "fuck me, fuck my cunt" and I am telling the truth, I had never ever heard her swear before ! Very mind blowing and super hot
Isnt it great? Hearing your wife beg for another man's cum in her pussy is something you never forget..... especially when you're not allowed to!

I didn't even know my girlfriend even made any of those sounds when she was being fucked. She had been my girlfriend for 13 or 14 months.
I had been inside her at least four or five times per week and not even a peep out of her for those one or two minutes I pounded her with my little 4" penis. Now understand, we met on the internet, my first two week's of conversation with her pretty much concentrated on finding her a Black Lover when she is ready. We met in April the previous year and she had her very first experience with a BLACK MAN in mid May the following year. I was not present but I can only imagine what it must have been like for her now that I have heard her with a BLACK LOVER. She is so loud, it comes from her soul. After her first BLACK experience she never allowed my useless pathetic penis in her mouth or love box again. I wear my cuckold T-Shirt like a badge of horner for the last six and a half years.

I didn't even know my girlfriend even made any of those sounds when she was being fucked. She had been my girlfriend for 13 or 14 months.
I had been inside her at least four or five times per week and not even a peep out of her for those one or two minutes I pounded her with my little 4" penis. Now understand, we met on the internet, my first two week's of conversation with her pretty much concentrated on finding her a Black Lover when she is ready. We met in April the previous year and she had her very first experience with a BLACK MAN in mid May the following year. I was not present but I can only imagine what it must have been like for her now that I have heard her with a BLACK LOVER. She is so loud, it comes from her soul. After her first BLACK experience she never allowed my useless pathetic penis in her mouth or love box again. I wear my cuckold T-Shirt like a badge of horner for the last six and a half years.
Awesome dude. Embrace it is all we can do. It’s obvious from their reactions

Seeing my wife and her boyfriend is just amazing. They have a very loving relationship so he often starts very tender and seeing him really love her body is a huge turn on.

When he enters her I love to see her face light up with sensation then fade into ******* and watching get more pleasure than ever before is just dizzying. Not to mention his big ass cock dripping with her.
I can only imagine. I know I would love it if my wife started kissing and hugging him first, then watch her eyes roll back and her scream in delight with each rewarding thrust!

Back