Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

I like seeing them kiss, especially after he gets to our place. I know that within minutes he will have her on the bed and be inside her.
I watch them kiss as he fucks her.
After he cums she lays next to him and they kiss. I don’t see that as I am down in between her legs...
it's the best aphrodisiac in the world as you lick her pussy clean to look over her mound to see them locked in a passionate embrace.
such beautiful intimacy between the 3 of you is to be cherished for sure.

Sometimes when I watch another guy deep kissing my wife, I think I still get this wonderful love/ hate feeling from my youth, where I would be at parties, and either have a secret crush on a girl, or desperately wanted to date a pretty girl from high school...only to see her tongue kissing some cool guy or jock late at night, knowing he's going to go home and fuck this beautiful girl you're madly in love with, and there is nothing you can do. She hardly even knows you exist, yet all you want to do is even just kiss her and you can't find the courage to even ask fearing rejection. Knowing 30 minutes later you'll be at home alone humping your pillow thinking of her. I think when an alpha/ bull starts kissing my wife, I flash back to those feelings inadequacy/ rejection and not being man enough preventing to just let him do what he wants to your most prized possession, then hand her back once he's used her and he's no longer interested.

What is true is that as white boi cuckies it does not matter what we like. The bull and wife make the rules and we follow them, or run the risk of punishment. I have received many spanking from black men and deserved them.

Back