Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

that is such a shame, I was taught this valuable lesson when I was 19 by a 34 year old wife of a friend.
when with youthful exuberance I came to soon she scooted up and taught how to get her fulfilment.
became addicted to pleasing a woman this way for life.
and at the ripe old age of 70 I've cleaned a lot of pussy.
never mind, carry on as you are, just keep loving her in your own way
and be sure to stay safe both of you.
thanks. ... my wife is super conservative. i'm taking small steps. at this point, I just wish she'd flirt, chat with some bulls and maybe gravitate to kissing them.

I absolutely LOVE watching them kiss. My wife does not kiss me like that anymore. Every time she kisses a Black man, it is with such deep passion. It's really something to watch them just inhale each other.
Same, my wife hasn't tongue kissed me with passion in over ten years, plenty of loving pecks on the lips, but when I see her with our friend her tongue down his throat while he fingers her pussy or when fucking her to an orgasm...sometimes I think I get more cuckold angst from seeing them kiss passionately than the fucking itself, possibly because I envy that passion more than sex. I think there is always that fear with kissing, she is/may fall for him, whereas fucking can be quite transactional and without emotion.

Same, my wife hasn't tongue kissed me with passion in over ten years, plenty of loving pecks on the lips, but when I see her with our friend her tongue down his throat while he fingers her pussy or when fucking her to an orgasm...sometimes I think I get more cuckold angst from seeing them kiss passionately than the fucking itself, possibly because I envy that passion more than sex. I think there is always that fear with kissing, she is/may fall for him, whereas fucking can be quite transactional and without emotion.
I wouldn't even care. I long for the day my shy wife has her bull put his tongue down her throat.

that's fine by me. i want her to have passion for her bull.
I get it. Even when i've seen my wife tongue kissing a guy at a party/ nite club etc. it can make you feel squirmish... and i've been a cuck for over 30 years... but that feeling of being pushed aside/ ignored while he just takes your prized possession from you in front of others is highly erotic and incredibly emasculating as well.

Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes?also post videos if available
Yes So U Know Your Wife Gonna Let Our Her Nasty Nympho Blackdick Cumslut Side And You Get To watch How Hard She Keep s Cumming All Over Her Blackbulls Thick Monster Cock....******* Feeding Her Inferior White boy cuck.husband Every Drop......

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE watching them kiss. My wife does not kiss me like that anymore. Every time she kisses a Black man, it is with such deep passion. It's really something to watch them just inhale each other.
that is how it is with my wife she tells me that her pussy and her passion are for the black bulls only and that i am just the cuckold husband and i don't deserve either.

Back