Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

Very much so, when my woe chooses to do so .. . its part of the intimacey .. and shows y wife is becoming emotionally as well as physically attracted to her lover … for me this is hot.. this is when my wife catches fire in bed, and her pleasure goes to the next level.. as well as bring sout her delicious skills. especially oral.. which she loves ….

Slowly i lift one leg over my right shoulder...thrust rhythm alternating, pause
To lift your other leg over my left shoulder....now we move together
Deeply, deeper...deeper

While seeing my wife suck and lick her black lover's cock and balls is intimate, watching her kiss them with the same mouth passionately bothered me more. It's an expression of love and real intimacy.
I kind of agree with this. When she seduces him with her beauty and her body, she tongues their mouth while staring right at me. It's definitely jealousy inducing moreso than her ******* his cock down.

I like seeing them kiss, especially after he gets to our place. I know that within minutes he will have her on the bed and be inside her.
I watch them kiss as he fucks her.
After he cums she lays next to him and they kiss. I don’t see that as I am down in between her legs...
that is where we love to be nothing to stop you looking up over her mound and see them being so intimate as you fulfil you duty to them.

At first she was against it, even when I encouraged. She finally met a bull whom she was very attracted to and during sex, without saying anything to me, she started kissing him as he fucked her. She came instantly and so did I! I didn't realize how much of a turn on it would be to watch her kiss while she was taking a bbc. Now, she does it every time and it still drives me crazy to watch!

Met one hubby who not only enjoyed seeing a huge bull passionately kiss his wife but said he especially enjoyed hearing the sounds of their wet lips and tongues as her massively hung lover sloppily fingered her dripping pussy with his thick digits while stretching and stuffing his mouth and throat with an even thicker cock that stiffened and swelled to obscenely immense proportions.
He did not consider himself gay or even bisexual but felt it was his role to support his wife and her bull in whatever way they desired.

Met one hubby who not only enjoyed seeing a huge bull passionately kiss his wife but said he especially enjoyed hearing the sounds of their wet lips and tongues as her massively hung lover sloppily fingered her dripping pussy with his thick digits while stretching and stuffing his mouth and throat with an even thicker cock that stiffened and swelled to obscenely immense proportions.
He did not consider himself gay or even bisexual but felt it was his role to support his wife and her bull in whatever way they desired.
taking both of them at the same time is a fantasy many cucks wish for
but will not admit to openly.

At first she was against it, even when I encouraged. She finally met a bull whom she was very attracted to and during sex, without saying anything to me, she started kissing him as he fucked her. She came instantly and so did I! I didn't realize how much of a turn on it would be to watch her kiss while she was taking a bbc. Now, she does it every time and it still drives me crazy to watch!
it's my biggest fantasy. a hot bull kissing my wife passionately as he barebacks her.

No, I don't.
that is such a shame, I was taught this valuable lesson when I was 19 by a 34 year old wife of a friend.
when with youthful exuberance I came to soon she scooted up and taught how to get her fulfilment.
became addicted to pleasing a woman this way for life.
and at the ripe old age of 70 I've cleaned a lot of pussy.
never mind, carry on as you are, just keep loving her in your own way
and be sure to stay safe both of you.

Back