Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

I figured ****** didn't kiss because of oral hygiene issues with their clients.
The ones I have known (through party gatherings) have told me they didn't because they wanted to keep that just for their partners/ bf's/ husbands and they find it quite intimate and so did their partners. Even in the swinging scene, when you look at a lot of adverts, you'd be surprised how many are ok with no condoms, but say strictly no kissing.????

Yeah, it's funny, the more emotionally connected they are, the more turned on I get. I love it when they have great chemistry together. With our current Bull, she will be kissing him and telling him how much she missed him --- while she's sitting on my face. It makes the whole cuckold experience so much more intense.
Yeah same, a couple of years ago, we went to our bulls apartment after a dinner with him and his wife. We hadn't seen them for a couple of months. We were all in the kitchen making general conversation, his wife went into the bedroom to change, I went to the toilet for a piss, and as soon as they were alone, I heard them whispering to each other how much they missed each other and it was killing them not being together.
By the time i'd come back out they were cuddling each other, and I could tell by the way they were looking at me, they just to get naked and fuck. The small talk was killing them, they were like two horny teenagers. As you can imagine, the sex was explosive for them, and for his wife and I to witness.

The ones I have known (through party gatherings) have told me they didn't because they wanted to keep that just for their partners/ bf's/ husbands and they find it quite intimate and so did their partners. Even in the swinging scene, when you look at a lot of adverts, you'd be surprised how many are ok with no condoms, but say strictly no kissing.????
Yeah I know that's a thing for some couples in the swinger community. We steer clear of those couples.

Back