Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

No. It really makes me suffer. But i don't have a voice on that, and i have to see my Wife kissing Her Bulls almost every day. The main thing that makes me suffer is the way She looks at HIM. i can't explain it. She never looked at me that way. It's a mix of love, desire, total surrender, and slutiness, that makes me have a feeling of terrible anguish.

No. It really makes me suffer. But i don't have a voice on that, and i have to see my Wife kissing Her Bulls almost every day. The main thing that makes me suffer is the way She looks at HIM. i can't explain it. She never looked at me that way. It's a mix of love, desire, total surrender, and slutiness, that makes me have a feeling of terrible anguish.
If you are into the cuck , you will have to watch your wife make love to the black bull, you might as well enjoy it

If you want his BBC up in her, way deeper than you can ever be, why in the world do you have such a hard time that they lock lips and suck on each others tongue, they will be much better passionate lovers when they connect in this way........ WAKE THE FUCK UP !! STOP TOPPING FROM THE BOTTOM. YOU have to learn your place once you surrender your wife to BBC. NOW YOU ARE THE LITTLE WHITE PENIS BOY, ACCEPT IT, learn to love it and clean that wet mess... you tried and tried and tried to convince her she had to experience it. REMEMBER WHY....BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT

my wife laughs with her bull, the way she's never laughed with me, real throaty, like its coming from her vagina. it hurts, she laughs if i try to fuck her.

Seeing her kiss her black bull just makes it even hotter for me, knowing she is really into getting fucked by him and her pussy is wet and waiting for his dick to start fucking her. I also love to see her eyes when he is deep in her, she is in heaven being pounded like that

my wife laughs with her bull, the way she's never laughed with me, real throaty, like its coming from her vagina. it hurts, she laughs if i try to fuck her.
Yes that happens with my Wife also. Her laughing with Her Bulls is so... sexual, so giving herself to HIM. She laughs in that way, not only with Her lovers, but also every ALPHA MEN sending them an obvious signal. She never in 20 years laughed at me like that.

Back