Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

No. It really makes me suffer. But i don't have a voice on that, and i have to see my Wife kissing Her Bulls almost every day. The main thing that makes me suffer is the way She looks at HIM. i can't explain it. She never looked at me that way. It's a mix of love, desire, total surrender, and slutiness, that makes me have a feeling of terrible anguish.
Get used to it ...Cause it Gonna Keep Happening ?.And If The only way You are going to be able to get off And Shoot your loads over in the corner watching Your Sexy Wife Taking it All Balls Deep n Rough!!! You know You can never com close To Making Your Hot wife feel Satisfied? You Are Not A Superior Blackman? You Don't Have Anything Your Pretty Trophy wife Wants ? Not Even interested In Your inferior Little Pathetic whitedick? You Are Lucky Your Wife And Her Big Dominant Blackull Allow you To Watch Them Getn Nasty Kissing with A lot of tounge!!! Even To Be Able To Stay in your.marriage? You Have no choice ? Do Just Agree? Accept your Place in Their Dark secret Relationship behind closed doors? Sun weekends Your Hot Wife Deserves A Real Thick Oversized Blackdick bull master To Take Her Out.Show.Her Fineass off At Dinner? Then They Leave Restaurant Holding hands Like A Real Date night ? U Hang Alone At Table To Watch Her....How She Is so Nice And.Dressed up All sexy only For Her Blackbull To Enjoy Fucking n sucking On Her Sweet Pussy..Think bout it?She Has Not kissed you for years...Never Sensual Tongue and Pulling His Head Down As He Gives Her The Thick Dark Horsecock, You Can Never Even make her Fun anymore? She has been telling your Little inadequate whiteass?She Needs a Big Dominan blackbull to Pound Her Down For hours...Just began up Your Hot Wife's Pussylips until FAT.swollen and Butterflied wide open From.All.The.Sessions of Her Multiple Blackbulls Abusing using And.Controlling Your Sexy Ass wife ....You can not Get Her off? So Why Wouldn't she Divorce her Inferior.Note husband.to.Belong to.Her Bigger Thicker Much harder n Better in every way Blackbull Master?You Be Thanking Them Both For Kern Their Inferior Tiny Duck Whiteboi cuck To Pay for Everything They Demand? Tell Them both You Wil Submit Fully riDiculed training and Give up Control and Ownership of All of Your Hot Wife's Pussy? Whitebois don't deserve any Of Their Pretty trophy wife's pussy? Backfill Master Deserve All of The Whitebois Hot Wife's Pussy? And Her Other Homes She Has Been Holding out on With your white Tiny Clitdick?But Her Blacbulls Desere As much of your Pussy As they want? Say it?? I Accept Your Wife's Decision to Agree And accept Blackchick only QOS status? Now You Done ....No Little Pathetic Whitedick Allowed To Touch her Blackmans New Pussy!!!!!Say it...No You Are Never goin to Be Able To Fuck.Your own Hot.Wife again? Just Be glad You Are Allowed to Be A Clean up Bitchboi..Obey Serve n Wofship Your Wife's New Black owner/ Master ? Agree? To Accept Chastity Cage Device punishment ? For being White? worthless And inadequate?Beg Them.both to forcefeed you All His Giant Massive Loads of Blackcum...You Will lick suck Out Every drop!!!!!And If given permission to go Clean off Your Big Blackmasters Fun drenched HorseCock n Suck His Thick Blackcoxk n Big Blackballs Covered n smothered from about Wife's juices N Her multiple orgasms N spasms running Down That monster Blqckcockn Balls? You gonna Do What u told....Say it Now Bitchboi...Yes Master ? You Will Turn into The Fuckslave Clean up boi ? C um Dumpster For Your Blackmasters.pleasure only? And His entire Squad of superior Blackbulls He makes you Fuck n suck all the time after club ....You Better Go Thank You if Them? You Can not Please.your wife's needs...Now I Will Accept the fact That She Will Never be at our Hot wife Again...I was brainwashed until I Started to Get Dripn Precum Running Down both my legs just.thinking bout her Get Pounded Deeper n Deeper in front of my face? ShOve !t in my mouth ? put me down on my knees And Demand The.Cuck toSuck in His wife's throbbing Clot while Her Blackman ducks His New Nympho slit wife he took from you....Did u sign A contract? Consent forms? Or legal ownership Of Your Blackmasters Hot Wife? She Will Never Be Yours Again.....So Submit.and Be The Little pathetic whiteCum slut fuckslave..You Were only allowed to be born To Serve worship and Obey A Blackbull masters Giant Blackcock?The Only Reason I Are.still married? To Pay The Wife n Her Realmans Bar tabs House payments Car etc..Maybe u need another night job? Cause They are planning a vacation without your Pathetic lift Dick in The way...Hope this Helps you Give up So control of His New Wife? And makes.u see What Your Marrinowage Is.Now?Beg To be Put in your Place? Now think.bout it ?.Cause it Gonna happen again tonight ...And Her Blackbull master. Can fuck Her for hours ? You Weak.white and your Wife Is.No longer Youra ...The First night You Are NOTHING to Her!!!!!Your not big enough for Her ....Backcock only Fucks Her FAT Pussy now!!!! AND status Get her A tattoo to Show The bulls Her Belongs to The Black Bulls only And She Is On The Table for Only For The Aggressive Alphadom bulls At VIP club ThaT are On The Hunt For New Hot 🔥QOS🔥Prey...

I love it. When they get passionate I know that it's not just about sex - that she has genuine attraction to him. It terrifies me and heightens the cuckold experience exponentially.

heres an example. This is my actual Hotwife and her former bull in action:
Tuck I want to Bring Him my Asian goddess wife To Pound deep n Rough....Or make love Andy as A lot of things and Nash talk as Her supertigh t shaved pushups get Busted wide open all night long? ****** to my knees Then I am Demanded to Suckn lick outEvery drop of his blackcum from his New Slut Asian trophy wife...Now please Make me Accept my Cuckold training So You can take control of my Asian.wife and Turn Her into The Cum dumpster Bride You Want for yourself only....Taken from Your Pathetic little birch whiteboi....Thank you For Tea thing me A lesson Master...She belongs to you now....I Have no Dick to please her Dark desires of Black domination and ownership

I love it. When they get passionate I know that it's not just about sex - that she has genuine attraction to him. It terrifies me and heightens the cuckold experience exponentially.

heres an example. This is my actual Hotwife and her former bull in action:
(From the original post with the video clip) "Watch her feet and hands tell the story. Listen to her tender moans and the sound of their kissing." Yes, the woman's body will always reveal her true reactions and feelings. It's her raw female nature's way of communicating with no need for words.

(From the original post with the video clip) "Watch her feet and hands tell the story. Listen to her tender moans and the sound of their kissing." Yes, the woman's body will always reveal her true reactions and feelings. It's her raw female nature's way of communicating with no need for words.
...soo hot..my 48yo wife andrea kissin a black master...before he fucks n uses her...

Get used to it ...Cause it Gonna Keep Happening ?.And If The only way You are going to be able to get off And Shoot your loads over in the corner watching Your Sexy Wife Taking it All Balls Deep n Rough!!! You know You can never com close To Making Your Hot wife feel Satisfied? You Are Not A Superior Blackman? You Don't Have Anything Your Pretty Trophy wife Wants ? Not Even interested In Your inferior Little Pathetic whitedick? You Are Lucky Your Wife And Her Big Dominant Blackull Allow you To Watch Them Getn Nasty Kissing with A lot of tounge!!! Even To Be Able To Stay in your.marriage? You Have no choice ? Do Just Agree? Accept your Place in Their Dark secret Relationship behind closed doors? Sun weekends Your Hot Wife Deserves A Real Thick Oversized Blackdick bull master To Take Her Out.Show.Her Fineass off At Dinner? Then They Leave Restaurant Holding hands Like A Real Date night ? U Hang Alone At Table To Watch Her....How She Is so Nice And.Dressed up All sexy only For Her Blackbull To Enjoy Fucking n sucking On Her Sweet Pussy..Think bout it?She Has Not kissed you for years...Never Sensual Tongue and Pulling His Head Down As He Gives Her The Thick Dark Horsecock, You Can Never Even make her Fun anymore? She has been telling your Little inadequate whiteass?She Needs a Big Dominan blackbull to Pound Her Down For hours...Just began up Your Hot Wife's Pussylips until FAT.swollen and Butterflied wide open From.All.The.Sessions of Her Multiple Blackbulls Abusing using And.Controlling Your Sexy Ass wife ....You can not Get Her off? So Why Wouldn't she Divorce her Inferior.Note husband.to.Belong to.Her Bigger Thicker Much harder n Better in every way Blackbull Master?You Be Thanking Them Both For Kern Their Inferior Tiny Duck Whiteboi cuck To Pay for Everything They Demand? Tell Them both You Wil Submit Fully riDiculed training and Give up Control and Ownership of All of Your Hot Wife's Pussy? Whitebois don't deserve any Of Their Pretty trophy wife's pussy? Backfill Master Deserve All of The Whitebois Hot Wife's Pussy? And Her Other Homes She Has Been Holding out on With your white Tiny Clitdick?But Her Blacbulls Desere As much of your Pussy As they want? Say it?? I Accept Your Wife's Decision to Agree And accept Blackchick only QOS status? Now You Done ....No Little Pathetic Whitedick Allowed To Touch her Blackmans New Pussy!!!!!Say it...No You Are Never goin to Be Able To Fuck.Your own Hot.Wife again? Just Be glad You Are Allowed to Be A Clean up Bitchboi..Obey Serve n Wofship Your Wife's New Black owner/ Master ? Agree? To Accept Chastity Cage Device punishment ? For being White? worthless And inadequate?Beg Them.both to forcefeed you All His Giant Massive Loads of Blackcum...You Will lick suck Out Every drop!!!!!And If given permission to go Clean off Your Big Blackmasters Fun drenched HorseCock n Suck His Thick Blackcoxk n Big Blackballs Covered n smothered from about Wife's juices N Her multiple orgasms N spasms running Down That monster Blqckcockn Balls? You gonna Do What u told....Say it Now Bitchboi...Yes Master ? You Will Turn into The Fuckslave Clean up boi ? C um Dumpster For Your Blackmasters.pleasure only? And His entire Squad of superior Blackbulls He makes you Fuck n suck all the time after club ....You Better Go Thank You if Them? You Can not Please.your wife's needs...Now I Will Accept the fact That She Will Never be at our Hot wife Again...I was brainwashed until I Started to Get Dripn Precum Running Down both my legs just.thinking bout her Get Pounded Deeper n Deeper in front of my face? ShOve !t in my mouth ? put me down on my knees And Demand The.Cuck toSuck in His wife's throbbing Clot while Her Blackman ducks His New Nympho slit wife he took from you....Did u sign A contract? Consent forms? Or legal ownership Of Your Blackmasters Hot Wife? She Will Never Be Yours Again.....So Submit.and Be The Little pathetic whiteCum slut fuckslave..You Were only allowed to be born To Serve worship and Obey A Blackbull masters Giant Blackcock?The Only Reason I Are.still married? To Pay The Wife n Her Realmans Bar tabs House payments Car etc..Maybe u need another night job? Cause They are planning a vacation without your Pathetic lift Dick in The way...Hope this Helps you Give up So control of His New Wife? And makes.u see What Your Marrinowage Is.Now?Beg To be Put in your Place? Now think.bout it ?.Cause it Gonna happen again tonight ...And Her Blackbull master. Can fuck Her for hours ? You Weak.white and your Wife Is.No longer Youra ...The First night You Are NOTHING to Her!!!!!Your not big enough for Her ....Backcock only Fucks Her FAT Pussy now!!!! AND status Get her A tattoo to Show The bulls Her Belongs to The Black Bulls only And She Is On The Table for Only For The Aggressive Alphadom bulls At VIP club ThaT are On The Hunt For New Hot 🔥QOS🔥Prey...
Yes i know i'm pathetic. And i know i have to get used to it. i think i'm doing it better now than some years ago when i cried every night alone in my little bedroom, hearing Her Bulls fucking and using Her as a cheap slut. i really thank Her and HER MASTER for no divorcing me and allow me to continue living at home. Yes i know i'm pathetic.

If you are into the cuck , you will have to watch your wife make love to the black bull, you might as well enjoy it
Yes i know Steveh. i'm trying. i'm improving. Some years ago i couldn't stop crying silently while the BULL after BULL fucked and used Her in any possible way. By now i don't cry anymore. i feel terrible jealous, terrible, but i learned and accepted that i'm not really a Man, and if i could have the possibility of making love to my Dear Wife, i could never never give Her such pleasure or such Dominance. i'm still learning to live like a no Man.

Back