Cuckolds

In my opinion it is a good idea. In order for it to be a win-win-win situation, all parties must be getting some sort of pleasure. It can be give and take but knowing expectations and boundaries is very important to us
agree to each word so as we have to set our guidelines , we have to consider bulls as well.
I think we can start with our first and then when we find the right bull we can talk to him about it.
Question here is what should not be done because if I ask myself then I like everything ?

agree to each word so as we have to set our guidelines , we have to consider bulls as well.
I think we can start with our first and then when we find the right bull we can talk to him about it.
Question here is what should not be done because if I ask myself then I like everything ?
Yes, most definitely start with you two. Especially your wife. This is really all about her but I believe it will please her more to know that you also are enjoying what she loves and she knows if you have any boundaries. Then when you go to find a bull, you can be as explicit and detailed as you want and if that is not what he wants, you can find another. Make sense ? For example, me being able to watch her is huge for me. Not her as much at first but she understood but after the first few times, she came to really enjoy knowing I am watching. So when we look for a bull, we go for one who not just "tolerates" me watching but gets off on me watching too.

Yes, most definitely start with you two. Especially your wife. This is really all about her but I believe it will please her more to know that you also are enjoying what she loves and she knows if you have any boundaries. Then when you go to find a bull, you can be as explicit and detailed as you want and if that is not what he wants, you can find another. Make sense ? For example, me being able to watch her is huge for me. Not her as much at first but she understood but after the first few times, she came to really enjoy knowing I am watching. So when we look for a bull, we go for one who not just "tolerates" me watching but gets off on me watching too.
yes her role is the superior role here and as rightly mentioned by you she will enjoy more than me knowing i am enjoying her riding someone else.
By reading the example there are Bulls who dont want hubby to be around ? but why? Isn't they are the reason Bulls are getting to have some fun ?

yes her role is the superior role here and as rightly mentioned by you she will enjoy more than me knowing i am enjoying her riding someone else.
By reading the example there are Bulls who dont want hubby to be around ? but why? Isn't they are the reason Bulls are getting to have some fun ?
I agree with you but there are some bulls who don't want hubby around at all. You'd have to ask them why but that is what they want

I agree with you but there are some bulls who don't want hubby around at all. You'd have to ask them why but that is what they want
it could be what I can think of is when hubby around he might do interference in the process and if they want to break any rule they cant as hubby is around but as a cuck they are Master of cuck and wife.

i would like to see my wife as mistress as well
Of the nineteen years we've been married, She has owned me for sixteen of them.....She cuckolded me eight years ago, and our "threesome" grew into a large poly-type Family group.....several white couples, all serving a number of Dominant Black Masters and Mistresses.......we like it....

Of the nineteen years we've been married, She has owned me for sixteen of them.....She cuckolded me eight years ago, and our "threesome" grew into a large poly-type Family group.....several white couples, all serving a number of Dominant Black Masters and Mistresses.......we like it....
thats a great story and you have good amount of experience....enjoying life to the fullest

So your poly family involves the white wives being serviced by the black males only? What is the role of the cucked white boys? Are you made into maids? Do you service the Bulls too? Just curious

My wife and I are in the early stages of finding that special individual that click's with her, if she gives me the green light, I would have her meet three candidates and invite the winner over in the future and find her blindfolded.

So your poly family involves the white wives being serviced by the black males only? What is the role of the cucked white boys? Are you made into maids? Do you service the Bulls too? Just curious
Yes, we've all been feminized and are expected to service our Masters and Mistresses whenever told.....with a number of live-in Masters, I'm kept on my knees most of the day....

Who sets the rules in the household the Bull or your wife? What are the rules you are to follow?

That’s a very good question. In my household it’s the wife that sets all the rules. Even the biggest bull ? needs to Obey them. If her rules are not followed she will punish everyone.

My wife sets the rules, as they would apply at the time of meeting a new guy. She asks/lets me know if it's OK to bring him back to our room. She then sets some ground rules for me and the guy, such as she tells him no anal sex, no slapping of the butt, etc.

She sometimes asks me to leave the room for a short while while she and her lover 'discover' each other and to not make a noisy entrance when I come back. This isn't always the case, but when my wife senses a nervousness from the guy, she wants me to leave so that he can be more comfortable in the foreplay. By the time I get back, they are usually 'into' each other.

Back