Cuckolds

Who sets the rules in the household the Bull or your wife?

Generally it's the husband, wife, and the bull who "set the rules" because it's never going to work if you have everyone wandering around aimlessly with no clue what the other people expect or will accept. All of that can evolve over time if the wife has a single, or small group of bulls that she plays with. However, that isn't always the case and some husbands, wives, or bulls may be into things the others are not or simple can't do for any number of reasons. Everything is a case by case basis, some couples can be public, some can't so a wife and bull splattering the internet with smut is not going to end well and hotwife was a great example of what happens when the secret gets out. Others, like Sandra Otterson simply don't care and it's part of who they are so if all three are not involved in the decision then you're doing it wrong.

What are the rules you are to follow?

I'm currently single so the only rules I have are whatever I decide and that has it's perks.

I set the rules and my husband lives by them or else I will move in with a bull or two full time. When my daddy is over we both do what he says.
Sounds like the correct hierarchy has been established. The Queen runs the house and invites as many black bull kings in as she needs to slake her sexual thirsts. The cuck hubby learns a new way of being: a loving, obedient, supportive provider and devoted worshipper to his Queen and her Black Kings. ?

Without a doubt my wife sets all the rules, ALL of the time. If our friend wants to fuck her a particular way, or perhaps very rough, he will move towards that and then wait to see if and how she responds, if she does then he does as he likes with her, but as I mentioned always once she gives him the green light. Every single element of sex for me, whether its to watch and jerk off, suck him off, eat her used pussy or go sloppy seconds is totally her decision.

Perfect ? just like us ?

My wife, her lover and I all agree on the rules. My wife has cucked me on off all these years so I know what she expects of me. Mainly it's about staying out of her way and giving her and her lover the space they need. If they want me to watch she will leave the door open or cracked. If not it will be closed and I respect that. All I can do is listen at that point. I am the cuckold and my wants and needs come last and that's part of being a cuck, a big part.

My wife, her lover and I all agree on the rules. My wife has cucked me on off all these years so I know what she expects of me. Mainly it's about staying out of her way and giving her and her lover the space they need. If they want me to watch she will leave the door open or cracked. If not it will be closed and I respect that. All I can do is listen at that point. I am the cuckold and my wants and needs come last and that's part of being a cuck, a big part.
i agree and that's what make us cuck and we enjoy that part more than anything.

do we need to set up some rules here ? before getting in to cuckolding .
In my opinion it is a good idea. In order for it to be a win-win-win situation, all parties must be getting some sort of pleasure. It can be give and take but knowing expectations and boundaries is very important to us

Back