Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

There are so many it’s hard to have a favorite for I have lots of favorites when it comes to being cuckolded by my wife. If I had to pick just one thing though, it would be the moment they came together and then watching his BBC slowly pull out dripping cum and seeing it start to leak out of her pussy and him offering me his cock to suck clean and hearing her tell me to clean the cock she loves to fuck. Then, her making me lay in the bed after she milked his spent cock into my mouth getting all his nut out and straddling my face herself, teasing me a bit with her dripping pussy before giving it up to my tongue and making her cum again as I eat his cum from her.
Wonderful dream

My biggest turn on came a couple of weeks ago. A black man she used to teach with visited over his spring break for a couple of days. He arrived just in time for dinner. After dinner, I went to our room and went to sleep. After a while she came to our room and woke me. She was nude. Her nipples were like rocks. She informed me she was going back to his room for the night.. She told me to lay with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. She straddled me. There was cum running down her leg along with her pussy juice. I cleaned her and she left.

I gave her 5 minutes and walked across the house to the guest bedroom. From the sounds he was making, she using her oral skill on him. Then she asked him to put his cock in. He must of slammed it in from the sounds of the bed. I left with him pounding her and her climaxing. The next morning while I was making breakfast I could hear them going at it again.

She came out of the bedroom and told me to lay on the floor and she lowered her pussy on my mouth and squeezed a load of cum down my throat When she got up, he was standing there.. His cock was semi hard shining with her juices and globs of white cum. He laughed and said you are not finished. I cleaned him and served them breakfast. They returned to the bedroom and I heard them fucking when I left.

This continued until he left the next day. My wife said they had at least 10 couplings while he was here. She had a sore and loose pussy by the time he left. My little cock was so hard as I listened to them.
God that is what I want

Best case scenario during her first experience:

Her Bull has her crazy. She’s unable to maintain her composure. She’s close to her first orgasm with him when he suddenly pulls out!!!!
She is shocked. Begging. Desperate for his cock. At that point she will do it say anything. Including committing to going ONLY BLACK from now on.

After watching J’s pussy wrapped tight around a huge glistening big black cock covered in her creamy cum, she’s orgasmed non stop for an hour with her bull, he’s finally unloaded the content of his big black balls deep inside her and then it’s my turn to fuck my wife. Knowing that she won’t even feel me inside her for the 10 seconds it takes me to cum. The feeling of inadequacy is overwhelming for me.

Biggest turn on is thinking about how many times I've made my girl cum via oral sex (no joke, thousands of times) but in return she's only felt the need to suck my dick to completion ten times. The first being after dating for 7 years (again, no joke). Wow. Usually only get them on special occasions; I never really know how to react. The last one was months ago and I'm hoping the next time I can man up and finally tell her I do not deserve such pleasure from her and she was right to deny them from me for the first 7 years.

I had my first legal beer before I had my first blow job. Wow.
But which did you prefer the beer or the blow job?

Back