Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

Biggest turn on is thinking about how many times I've made my girl cum via oral sex (no joke, thousands of times) but in return she's only felt the need to suck my dick to completion ten times. The first being after dating for 7 years (again, no joke). Wow. Usually only get them on special occasions; I never really know how to react. The last one was months ago and I'm hoping the next time I can man up and finally tell her I do not deserve such pleasure from her and she was right to deny them from me for the first 7 years.

I had my first legal beer before I had my first blow job. Wow.
Don't feel so bad. My wife only sucked my cock once while we were dating and said that it was nothing against me but she had a bad experience in the past with sucking cock and doesn't like to do it at all, so she hasn't since ! And I eat her ALL the time ! The funny thing is, when she started cucking me, she started sucking her lover's cock. When I asked her about it and her "bad experience" she said she felt her bull "expected" her to do this so she obliges.

My biggest turn on came a couple of weeks ago. A black man she used to teach with visited over his spring break for a couple of days. He arrived just in time for dinner. After dinner, I went to our room and went to sleep. After a while she came to our room and woke me. She was nude. Her nipples were like rocks. She informed me she was going back to his room for the night.. She told me to lay with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. She straddled me. There was cum running down her leg along with her pussy juice. I cleaned her and she left.

I gave her 5 minutes and walked across the house to the guest bedroom. From the sounds he was making, she using her oral skill on him. Then she asked him to put his cock in. He must of slammed it in from the sounds of the bed. I left with him pounding her and her climaxing. The next morning while I was making breakfast I could hear them going at it again.

She came out of the bedroom and told me to lay on the floor and she lowered her pussy on my mouth and squeezed a load of cum down my throat When she got up, he was standing there.. His cock was semi hard shining with her juices and globs of white cum. He laughed and said you are not finished. I cleaned him and served them breakfast. They returned to the bedroom and I heard them fucking when I left.

This continued until he left the next day. My wife said they had at least 10 couplings while he was here. She had a sore and loose pussy by the time he left. My little cock was so hard as I listened to them.
You're truly living the dream! I wish I could get something like that going on at my house. Congratulations!

On hands and knees on the bed with them as Bully does her powerfully and she begs him to keep going. Dressed en femme, make up, lingerie, heels, hose and in chastity for total emasculation. Knowing my turn will come during clean up.

My biggest fantasy is coming home early from work and catching my wife bent over the kitchen table being gang-banged by 5 black guys their dicks are so big I don't even get mad I just stand there and watch jerking my dick to the BBC's using my wife as their little fuckboy. Nobody even sees me so I stay in there the whole time watching her get pounded it made me so horny and from that day on I've been addicted big black cock

The perfect cuckold experience is to have my wife's boyfriend come to our house. Then watch her suck his superior cock, while refusing to touch mine. Next he will fuck my wife silly in my bed for an hour or more, while I jerk off. After they are done I get to clean her well fucked pussy. I so love a fresh creampie!

My biggest fantasy is coming home early from work and catching my wife bent over the kitchen table being gang-banged by 5 black guys their dicks are so big I don't even get mad I just stand there and watch jerking my dick to the BBC's using my wife as their little fuckboy. Nobody even sees me so I stay in there the whole time watching her get pounded it made me so horny and from that day on I've been addicted big black cock
Fucking hot bro

For me its watching her get the cock her pussy deserves and watching them both interact intimately purposely and selfishly in front of me and with each other along with hearing them while they are connecting to each other symbiotically with her willingly spreading open and him between her legs and witnessing them both as he cums deep inside her, giving her what she needed, and finally I really enjoy her seeing me submit to her needs and her bull thats there by licking her clean or sucking him off in front of her which she admits makes her want his cock inside her pussy even more. For those chosen few men thats happened with it usually lead to us inviting them to stay over a night or weekend and us insisiting they fuck in our bed so she feels more comfortable and it helps the bull feel more in control and focused on his purpose for being there: sexually satisfying my wifes pussy in place of me with me there to help make their many couplings comfortable and to help encourage and facilitate their sexual couplings in any way I can. It makes the bull more confident and want to fuck her more when he sees I am submissive to him and my wife is humiliating and cukolding me in front of him, especially when thats what we both want and the kind of bull/sex she needs to satisfy her: young hung fit dominiate black bull to dominate over us both that shes drawn too that will fuck her pussy and cum inside her a lot and one that I recognize pleases her enough that i will submit to him when hes over and learn to accept his sexual role when he is over. For my ex, it made her feel good to get to a place she was comfy enough admitting this and get fucked openly and casually in front of me

It might sound strange. But, although there are many things my wife and her black lovers do that turn me on a lot, the one that made me cum hands free I didn't expect at all. One evening, they were at it and I had to take a call from my sister about something important. I ran to our small balcony and we were talking for a long while. When I came back in, I went to our bedroom. The door was open and I could gaze their bodies resting together. She had her head and left hand on his chest, her left leg over his. But it they were snorting together. I had heard them moaning, growling, screaming together... But this image and that sound were so unexpected and so natural at once. I was just standing 3 ft from the open door. My ejaculation was immediate.

There are so many... but sliding your cock into your wifes loose used pussy is always indescribable. The smell of another mans warm seed on her and in her drives me wild, and then when your cock just slides into her with no resistance, while you know his hot sperm is racing for her eggs, makes me cum so hard i've actually though I would go into cardiac arrest its that intense.
You hit the nail on the head there, so so true

One thing that's happened a couple times now, is being Dominated by two or three Black Mistresses, while listening to my Wife screaming and moaning in the next room, from being taken again and again by their husbands/boyfriends.....I can't think of anything that's ever turned me on more...

The foreplay. Specifically when they are deep kissing. Tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. He is still fully clothed and she is completely naked. His hands caress her naked body where they make their way between her legs, and she spontaneously opens up her legs wide giving him easy access. He lightly caresses the folds of her pussy as she pushes her hips up to meet his fingers. He rubs her clit almost to orgasm then inserts one, then two, and eventually three fingers insider her. His fingers instantly become wet as he finger bangs her to orgasm. He does not allow her to break their kiss. Her muffled moans of ******* stir in me the juices of envy and jealously. He knows this drives me insane because after several orgasms she is eager to do anything he wants to do. He will continue to finger her while she fervently devours his cock. This is what drives me over the edge is listing to her muffled moans of pleasure with his cock in her mouth.

I enjoy the contrast between my wife’s pink white pussy and her black lover’s cock! I love the sounds she makes when her bull pounds her pussy longer, deeper, and harder than I ever could! And, I love the intimacy she and I share discussing the encounter and reliving it watching the footage of the session! Oh so hot!! 🔥🔥🔥

I actually have 2 that give me a raging 'woody' every time. One is a nice sensual foreplay between my wife and her lover, and the other is when they are 'making out' in bed and her lover is deep inside her, kissing her, and cupping her boob, all at the same time. It's hard to pick the best for me, but if it really comes down to it, ...... the penetration/ kiss/tit scenario is the one I would put forward to the question asked.

When their sex turns into love! When they are passionate and kissing each other!
P
No questions watching Nellie and a guy kissing and the foreplay are so hot and the intimacy during sex are the best. The kissing and foreplay with a new guy in public raises the bar even more knowing how it is going to end up.
The muffled orgasms she has kissed him are hot. Though I do have to say her muffled orgasm with his cock down her throat is hotter.

Where do I start? Mrs C normally does all the posting in here.
she would be embarrassed for me to say she is so sexy,cums by just blowing on her fanny ( UK here)...multiple orgasms and bucks and shakes when cumming.
I had to give a bit of background so members would understand why we share.
I love to see her kissing her men...thick black fingers around her nipples and probing down between her thighs.
The beautiful sounds she makes as her men fondle and finger her drives me wild.
Watching her fanny being stretched by a black cock and watching the first raising of her hips to make sure it all goes in.
Listening to her talking dirty to her men....demanding to be fucked and filled........
Im horny now just writing this and thinking of her in bed with one of her faves.
She will blush when she reads this...;)

Back